Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Hoyt ultra tec

Old 10-20-2008, 07:59 PM

Default Hoyt ultra tec

Hey anybody have a hoyt ultra tec xt 3000 limbs with a dual track idler wheel single cam (excelcam) 2002 model?My buss cable broke in the case unknown to me untill latter so Ibacked off limbbolts and tookeverything off, well being 49 years old the memory goes right after the eyes and the manualhas even less info to work with! I would likesome pics of both sides of the cam and wheelif possible. Thanks! Harry [email protected]
Old 10-20-2008, 08:59 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Hoyt ultra tec

You may find someone to help you over at archerytalk.com if nobody can get you going in the right direction here. Lots of tech heads over there.
Old 10-20-2008, 09:48 PM

Default RE: Hoyt ultra tec

Ok, thanks! I took another look at my manual and they had a pic of the idler wheel that gave me a clue than gave it one more try, looks like I've got now. By the way this past Friday the limb bender bow press came in and this was my first time with it. The press worked like a dream! Good job Dave!!!