Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

fall away rests

Old 10-12-2008, 10:26 AM
Fork Horn

Default fall away rests

Hye guys, im looking at getting a fall away rest and am undecided on which to go with, according to cabelas user reviews trophy taker and g5 both got got write ups, any suggestions, im shooting a mathews drenalin with axis 340 arrows.thanks
Old 10-12-2008, 12:07 PM

Default RE: fall away rests

personaly i like my muzzy zero effect. Im sure there are newer rest that are all the rage right now but the zero effect is simple to tune absolutly no interference with fletching and you can buy them cheap of ebay about $20 dollars
Old 10-12-2008, 12:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

i picked up a trophy taker from gander mtn. yesterday for 49.99. they arre clearenced at the one close to where i live. i would call and check for one locally to you or look on their website. they get great reviews and for 50$ thats a steal.
derek
Old 10-12-2008, 01:01 PM

I'm using a Trophy Ridge Dropzone, the Trophy Taker Pronghorn is good too.
Old 10-12-2008, 01:16 PM
Typical Buck

Freefall Rest, no cords, no problems, has a sensitivity screw to adjust to any bows recoil. even my general.
Old 10-12-2008, 02:15 PM

I've played with a lot of them and the best one I've found is the QAD UltraRest HD (LD?) but I haven't played with them all.
Old 10-12-2008, 04:45 PM
Fork Horn

My old bow has a whisper biscuit. It started tearing up vanes for some reason.
My new bow has the QAD Ultra Rest HD Pro Series.
No fletching contact and more arrow speed than old rest.
I'd go with a drop away rest!
Good luck!
Old 10-12-2008, 06:22 PM
Fork Horn

Trophy Ridge Drop Zone rest are a force to be reckoned with.
Old 10-12-2008, 07:01 PM
Giant Nontypical

I've Sold, Setup, and personally owned several dropaways, and the Vapor Trail Limb Driver is hands down the best dropaway on the market all features considered.

Dan
Old 10-12-2008, 09:29 PM

ORIGINAL: MeanV2

I've Sold, Setup, and personally owned several dropaways, and the Vapor Trail Limb Driver is hands down the best dropaway on the market all features considered.

Dan
x2 on the limbdriver. Best rest I've ever shot, all things considered. I like it over the whisker biscuit, hostage rest, nap 360, ultra rest, nap quiktune 2000, dropzone, zero effect, and traditional style prong rests. I've shot all those on several different bows over the last 5 years, and the limb driver is quite possibly the last rest i'll ever even consider using.

It's all about what you like and what you are comfortable using, all I can do is give my humble opinion that the limb driver is the best rest on the market today.

Quick Reply: fall away rests

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.