Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 My bow has slowed down for some reason >

My bow has slowed down for some reason

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

My bow has slowed down for some reason

Old 10-05-2008, 12:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: My bow has slowed down for some reason

ORIGINAL: Westslope

If your finding your groups going up and down from day to day it could be an issue with form. You could be dropping your arm or changing your grip. More heel pressure will kick your arrows up while pressure at the top of the grip would cause you to shoot lower.

Next time shooting try changing the amount of pressure, say at the heel, and see what happens.

To test your form you can shoot through paper. If your form is identical each time your tears with the same arrow will be identical.
Thats exactly what i was doing. From some reason i was griping the bow at the top of the grip and i didn't even notice it.Yea, dumb i know but i got it all fixed now, thanks forthe help guys