Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 G5 optic question >

G5 optic question

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

G5 optic question

Old 07-22-2008, 08:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: G5 optic question

mattfish,

If you are saying that after setting up the pins you are running out of vertical adjustment you may have to flip the "L" bracket over. If you did not follow the paperwork you will run into problems. If you do not have the paperwork for the sight shoot me an email with an email I can add an attachment to and I'll give you a copy of the paperwork. I have it on my work PC.

Beside the issue with the pins being overtorqued this sight and pins are far from brittle. If you could contact G5 about your sight and they would take care of you. They are a great company to deal with.

Old 07-23-2008, 12:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: G5 optic question

I have the 5 pin LE on my bow and just like everyone said if you set it up properly you'll never hear a thing! I love mine and I havnt looked to see if that site comes with it yet but I also highly recommend the optional light!