HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Technical (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/technical-20/)
-   -   broke my thruth 2 already (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/technical/247760-broke-my-thruth-2-already.html)

killzonearchery 05-30-2008 04:06 PM

broke my thruth 2 already

I was shooting today, and i looked up and the surpressors of the fram has already broke in to. Both the rubber surpressors ripped and im amd as heck. I just bought it not a week ago. Im mad as can be and i just want to throw it throught the wall. Now i have to take it back to the shop and c if they will fix it and if they dont then im goin to trade it in and get the bowtech tomcat.

fjp326 05-30-2008 04:58 PM

RE: broke my thruth 2 already

They better fix it. If not throw it throughtheir wall! Good luck...

BungalowBizz 05-30-2008 04:59 PM

I'm sure they will take care of it for you.

MeanV2 05-30-2008 05:06 PM

No need to be upset. Things happen! I'm sure they will take care of you and that is what really matters.;)

Dan

SwampCollie 05-30-2008 06:14 PM

They will take care of you assuming that Bear sent them a dealer kit with replacement suppressors. I've had the Truth 2 on the Shelf since March and I haven't seen the first thing from them. Next to PSE, they are the worst company to deal with.

BGfisher 05-30-2008 07:09 PM

ORIGINAL: MeanV2

No need to be upset. Things happen! I'm sure they will take care of you and that is what really matters.;)

Dan
I agree with Dan. Bows are manmade and as such can have some failures or other mishaps. It's nothing to fly off the handle about. Just shows your immaturity.
Maybe while you're at the shop they can do something about that grip.

killzonearchery 05-30-2008 09:47 PM

I no but man if it has not even been 4 days and the bow already broke. I thinkin of trading it in for the bowtech tomkat if it keeps having problems.

western outdoors 05-31-2008 08:27 AM

I have nothing but good things to say about Bear Archery's customer service. They have always answered my questions right away and taken care of me. I had one instance where my local shop wasn't doing anything for me. I bypassed the shop, and talked straight to Bear myself. They told me to send the bow to them directly. Fortuntely, another shop found that one of my yoke's just needed a few twists in the cableand problem solved. I also contacted Bear asking about where to get replacement rubber suppressors when they wear out. They said to just contact them, and they would send out new ones. So if it is just the rubber, contact Bear if your local shop doesn't replace them. Don't get discouraged on the Truth 2. It is a nice bow. You must have gotten a defective set of stoppers. I haven't had any problems other than standard wear on mine.I doknow how you feel. I was down in the dumps too when mine wasn't tuning correctly. Allit turned out to be was that simple few twists in the cable. Sotry to keep positive.ALL BOW MANUFACTURERS have their problems.

Rory/MO 05-31-2008 09:32 AM

i havent had ANY problems with mine, and ive had it over 3 months now.

Doegirl75 06-01-2008 01:41 AM

Killzone, please utilize the spellcheck before you post. It's generally considered rude and in bad form to call someone out for bad spelling and grammar. However, I honestly had a tough time deciphering what you said in the initial post. I'm sure I'm not the only one. For your benefit and ours, the spell check is the checkmark with the letters ABC above it.