HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Technical (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/technical-20/)
-   -   broke my thruth 2 already (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/technical/247760-broke-my-thruth-2-already.html)

OHbowhntr 06-01-2008 06:15 AM

RE: broke my thruth 2 already

ORIGINAL: Doegirl75

Killzone, please utilize the spellcheck before you post. It's generally considered rude and in bad form to call someone out for bad spelling and grammar. However, I honestly had a tough time deciphering what you said in the initial post. I'm sure I'm not the only one. For your benefit and ours, the spell check is the checkmark with the letters ABC above it.
+1, maks me amd as hlel win i cant figyur owt wut sum 1 is say'n!!!! J/K'ing Killzone.

But, the unforuntate thing is, my HNI doesn't have that option, and his may not either.

The Rev 06-01-2008 06:48 AM

ORIGINAL: Doegirl75

Killzone, please utilize the spellcheck before you post. It's generally considered rude and in bad form to call someone out for bad spelling and grammar. However, I honestly had a tough time deciphering what you said in the initial post. I'm sure I'm not the only one. For your benefit and ours, the spell check is the checkmark with the letters ABC above it.
Very pleasant reply. May of us would have come off like tyrants. :DGood job.

killzonearchery 06-01-2008 09:42 AM

I can spell good, i just never take the time to do it becuase i type to fast and dont look up.

Alpha Capo 06-01-2008 09:57 AM

spail chek iz ferYard Berds...yu gize reelly uze that feechure.

i tipe porlie and my punktwoashun aint graite....shewt me wi dont yu

i didnt hav anee problumns figerin owt whut he sayd

Rory/MO 06-01-2008 12:04 PM

ORIGINAL: killzonearchery

I can spell good, i just never take the time to do it becuase i type to fast and dont look up.
youre not supposed to be looking at your hands anyway, im at around 60 words a minute, and i dont look up either but i dton sepll lkie this 2 offen etierh

killzonearchery 06-01-2008 10:35 PM

well i do look at my hands and i probly have better frammer then most. But i have to look at my hands becuase i cant stare at the screen and type. I dont get on comp much, i text 99 percent of the time.

Doegirl75 06-01-2008 10:50 PM

well i do look at my hands and i probly have better frammer then most. But i have to look at my hands becuase i cant stare at the screen and type. I dont get on comp much, i text 99 percent of the time.
[&o]...

Rory/MO 06-01-2008 10:53 PM

lol that kind of ruined your case i think;)

killzonearchery 06-02-2008 08:41 AM

well c when i text i have to look down and i text talk. which for most people that dont know what that is,it means u cut most the words down to make them short so u dont use as much space. I just now got out of high school and i graduated with honors.I can spell fine when i want to, but im not always tryin to if im in a rush doin other stuff. Most of the time when im on here im also on my my space talkin to people and also instant messaging people and texting. Its hard to do all that at once.

Rory/MO 06-02-2008 08:55 AM

well c when i text i have to look down and i text talk. which for most people that dont know what that is,it means u cut most the words down to make them short so u dont use as much space. I just now got out of high school and i graduated with honors.I can spell fine when i want to, but im not always tryin to if im in a rush doin other stuff. Most of the time when im on here im also on my my space talkin to people and also instant messaging people and texting. Its hard to do all that at once.
im still in high school, i know what it is
were just messing with you man