Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 New " Non-Pink"  Crest >

New " Non-Pink" Crest

Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

New " Non-Pink" Crest

Old 02-24-2003, 08:35 AM

Default New " Non-Pink" Crest

SO What do you think???

I designed it on Photo shop and printed it out on Office Max Bumper sticker paper.

Its a little loud[], but one of a kind

For those who are PINK INTOLERANT

Old 02-24-2003, 08:45 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: My First Crest Job

That looks pretty good!I think they will catch your eye on the shot.
Old 02-24-2003, 09:55 AM
Boone & Crockett

Just please do not tell me that you shoot a pink riser bow with purple limbs and we can remain friends...

Seriously though, nice job. It looks professional.
Old 02-24-2003, 10:03 AM

Are the feathers loud or is it the thickness of the wrap?

That is a great idea instead of paying $12/dozen for the eze crests.
Old 02-24-2003, 10:15 AM

Very Sweet. You really caught my attention. How much does the bumper sticker paper weigh? About the same as eze crest? Not real up on the computer stuff, is the colors straight out of photo shop or is it something you scanned then played with.
Thanks
Old 02-24-2003, 11:22 AM
Nontypical Buck

Tell me I' m not the only one that thought this was gonna be a thread about tooth brushing...

Rack, any problems with the fletching adhering to the bumper sticker material? Just use normal type glue?
Old 02-24-2003, 11:58 AM

These colors are for indoor spot. I don' t know if I am secure enough in my manhood too drag these into the woods next October

PA - Come on! you now my Bowtech is covered in Advantage Camo[>:] The arrows do match my purple pants and pink shirt though[][8D]

Double- I mean the whole darn thing is LOUD[], Like a bad Hawian shirt. The wraps are only 10/1,000' s thicker than the shaft.

Woody- Nothing to scan - all the colors are in the software. Pretty easy to do once you get the hang of it.

Range - You should know us Bowhunter types only brush our teeth during bow season[:-]. I used Goat tuff like I always do. Seems to stick real good. I will put them through the mill in my Fri. League. If they allow me to shoot with them
Old 02-24-2003, 12:42 PM
Fork Horn

Those colors are a little too bright for me wether it be target shooting or hunting.........but none the less, great idea.....I' m sure those guys who make the eze crest just lost some customers.
Old 02-24-2003, 02:20 PM

Looks Good!

What type of printer are you using, Laser Jet or Ink Jet? How does the ink hold up when you clean it before you fletch it?

I bought some material from a print shop that holds up really well but I can' t print on it.
Old 02-24-2003, 08:04 PM
Typical Buck

Your wifes arrows are pretty........ LOL just kidding..... That is pretty cool, I think someone has too much time on their hands

Quick Reply: New " Non-Pink" Crest

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.