Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Archery Design Engineer Opportunity >

Archery Design Engineer Opportunity

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Archery Design Engineer Opportunity

Old 04-29-2008, 05:53 PM

Default Archery Design Engineer Opportunity

Archery Design Engineer Opportunity [/align][hr]

Established archery manufacturer seeks creative, self-motivated professional to join Engineering team. Duties and responsibilities include product development and leading edge design within the archery industry including, but not limited to: crossbows, compound bows, arrows, accessories and new technologies. Successful candidate must have proven competence within the following qualifications:
• A passion for archery
• Keen knowledge and awareness of the archery market
• Strong computer skills
• 3D CAD experience
• Clear aptitude in all areas mechanical design
• B.S. in Mechanical Engineering preferred, plus 2 years mechanical design experience.
• Strong ability to organize, prioritize and develop multiple projects concurrently
• Proven team player; willing to work and communicate with others

Competitive compensation package includes; paid time off, healthcare, vision, dental and 50% matching 401K.

Email cover letter and resume to:

[email protected][/align]
Old 04-30-2008, 03:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Archery Design Engineer Opportunity

Well, just off the top of my head I'm thinking, shouldn't this be in the "classifieds" section? My next thought was, must be some format change going on here, I wonder if this site is going to start to look like a news paper. I'm also wondering if any body can post a job opening here?

Just curious. Don't often see posts like this. Is this for real? Why no personal info?

Arrows? What's the spin on those?
Old 04-30-2008, 07:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: nodog

Well, just off the top of my head I'm thinking, shouldn't this be in the "classifieds" section? My next thought was, must be some format change going on here, I wonder if this site is going to start to look like a news paper. I'm also wondering if any body can post a job opening here?

Just curious. Don't often see posts like this. Is this for real? Why no personal info?

My guess is that a paying sponsor of the site (Bowtech is) gains access to post things like this, and they should afterall.........they are the ones paying for what us members do on here every day.

Best of luck BT Engineering, this is a great opportunity for someone to work with a great company. I think it would be pretty cool to see one of our own take advantage of this.
Old 04-30-2008, 04:55 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Rick James

ORIGINAL: nodog

My guess is that a paying sponsor of the site (Bowtech is) gains access to post things like this, and they should afterall.........they are the ones paying for what us members do on here every day.

Best of luck BT Engineering, this is a great opportunity for someone to work with a great company. I think it would be pretty cool to see one of our own take advantage of this.
I just caught myself reacting differently to this post and then thought, it's just a post after all just like any other. Open to what ever any other post is subjected too.

I'd like to know more about it, the post that is. As far as I'm concerned they'd get a little farther being more personal and friendly. After all they are asking for something.
Old 04-30-2008, 05:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Rick James

They're not here out of charity, it's advertising, meant to make money off of it. Just business and a good amount is done through this site. The more popular this site is the more people they reach.
Old 04-30-2008, 06:36 PM
Giant Nontypical

What state is this in? what city?

Old 04-30-2008, 07:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

I knew I should have studied mechanical engineering instead of chemical[&:]
Old 04-30-2008, 09:10 PM
Nontypical Buck

man. i start my b.s. in mech. engineering next semester. why couldnt i have already been graduated and i just bought a general lol! oh well, maybe in the future. that would be a dream job for me.
Old 04-30-2008, 09:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: salukipv1

What state is this in? what city?

The Corporate Headquarters for BowTech Archery is in Eugene, OR
Old 05-01-2008, 09:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

i would move there if that oppotunity came up. even if the pay wasnt as good. to work with and design for a company whose products you know and use and love would be awesome.