Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Colors from Bucknasty strings >

Colors from Bucknasty strings

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Colors from Bucknasty strings

Old 02-04-2008, 08:59 AM
Typical Buck

Default Colors from Bucknasty strings

Hey guys, I'm about to order my first set of strings from Bucknasty and I am debating what colors I want to get. I have a Diamond Victory in Mossy Oak Break Up and would like to hear some suggestions and see some examples. I personally am leaning toward trying to match my camo so I was thinking about tan, tan & black, silver, silver & black, or OD green. I would love to see pictures if some of you have something close, but I also want to hear some of your ideas.
Old 02-04-2008, 09:33 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Colors from Bucknasty strings

think the camo in the 06 Highlander is realtree HD green..could be wrong...but it matches real nice...went with brown end serving...

those bright flashy strings look awesome..i love the looks of them....but not on my hunting bow..sitting there in a stand, my bright fletchings and pins bug me sometimes lol...just feel like i got a neon light on lol...though i know it aint gunna bother the deer...just in my head...if i didnt think like that, id go with some bright flasy strings...
Old 02-04-2008, 09:59 AM
Typical Buck

I'm assuming that is brown and OD green. Correct me if they are different. They look really good. I agree with you. I like the look of the other colors but not on my hunting bow. Critters would probably never notice it but the OCD in me would and it would drive me crazy.
Old 02-04-2008, 10:04 AM
Giant Nontypical

i have no idea what the actual colors are...i know its 452x i think its a tan and a green...i tried describing the colors i wanted...John nailed them perfectly...i just dont know what they are called...

funny that we think the same way about our bow strings! lol...
give john a call and tell him the colors you want to match on your camo pattern and he aughta beable to get it real close...
Old 02-04-2008, 10:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

Heres the Victory I just sold.

Hard to tell in the pic. Bucknasty string in Flo green, forest green, and brown.
Old 02-04-2008, 01:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

Click on color chart
http://www.bcyfibers.com/technical_sheets/

Dan
Old 02-04-2008, 02:41 PM

I'll be ordering pink/white here shortly. They'll match my blazers.
Old 02-05-2008, 01:21 PM
Fork Horn

I just ordered a set two weeks ago and they are in dark green and copper with tan serving. Can't wait till I get them on my hoyt vectrix. I did not like the bright colors for a string either, you spend all the time putting on camo and then your bow looks like a sore thumb! Just my opinion.
Old 02-05-2008, 08:20 PM

I went with green & Black....
[align=left] [/align]
Old 02-05-2008, 10:59 PM

This may be dumb. But, if I ordered a new string, would I also need to order a new cable? I thought the whole thing was string. I have an '07 BT Tribute. Thanks.

Quick Reply: Colors from Bucknasty strings

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.