HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Technical (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/technical-20/)
-   -   Need Help - HHA Optimizer -Lite Ultra (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/technical/225407-need-help-hha-optimizer-lite-ultra.html)

MichiganWhitetails74 01-02-2008 05:54 PM

Need Help - HHA Optimizer -Lite Ultra

Looking at buying the lite ultra
I have a question on the Exclusive yardage dial that allows for rapid adjustment to the yard.

I like this dial but it already has the yardage written in the dial...How do I know if these numbers will coincide with the trajectory of my bow and arrow set up?

For example...so I set the dial for 30 yards and eveything is great...how do I know the 33 yard hash mark on the dial is going to give me the right results...Am I missing something?

MeanV2 01-02-2008 07:27 PM

RE: Need Help - HHA Optimizer -Lite Ultra

Give me a call sometime. My number is on the website or PM me and I'll send it to you. I sell HHA sights and it would just be easier to explain it on the phone, than trying to explain it in a post.;)
It is a great system they have!!

Dan

twildasin 01-04-2008 07:31 AM

I just purchased one for my new bowtech. I was wandering the same thing!

MeanV2 01-04-2008 08:04 AM

ORIGINAL: twildasin

I just purchased one for my new bowtech. I was wandering the same thing!
If you need to talk about this sight PM me a phone# and let me know when is a good time to call;)

Dan

bigbulls 01-04-2008 01:05 PM

That isn't a yardage scale. It is a sight in scale. All of the numbers are evenly spaced.

Sight the bow in at 20 yards and write down the number on the scale.

Sight the bow in at 60 yards and writedown thenumber on the scaleand lock down the wheel with out moving it.

Subtract the low number from the high number and choose the yardage tape that is printed with that number at the top.

Take that tape and tape it to the wheel making sure that the 60 yard mark on the tapeis exactly under the needle where you locked it down when you sightedd in at 60 yards.

Sounds confusing but it is a simple as it gets and HHA has got this tape down to an exact science. They are dead on if you sight it in properly. In order to be as accurate as possible you must make sure your bow is tuned and that you, yourself,shoot as accurately as possible.

MeanV2 01-04-2008 01:36 PM

ORIGINAL: bigbulls

That isn't a yardage scale. It is a sight in scale. All of the numbers are evenly spaced.

Sight the bow in at 20 yards and write down the number on the scale.

Sight the bow in at 60 yards and writedown thenumber on the scaleand lock down the wheel with out moving it.

Subtract the low number from the high number and choose the yardage tape that is printed with that number at the top.

Take that tape and tape it to the wheel making sure that the 60 yard mark on the tapeis exactly under the needle where you locked it down when you sightedd in at 60 yards.

Sounds confusing but it is a simple as it gets and HHA has got this tape down to an exact science. They are dead on if you sight it in properly. In order to be as accurate as possible you must make sure your bow is tuned and that you, yourself,shoot as accurately as possible.
With a conversion chart they send you can also sight in at 20 and 40. It works great and is simple!!;)

Dan

bigbulls 01-04-2008 04:27 PM

Yep but you gotta make absolutelysure you are dead nuts on when using the 40 yard method.

MeanV2 01-04-2008 05:13 PM

Yep but you gotta make absolutelysure you are dead nuts on when using the 40 yard method.
You should be Dead Nuts on either one you use;)

Dan

bigbulls 01-05-2008 07:16 AM

True. but the 40 yard method offers less "room for error" than the 60 yard sight in.

I tell ya what though. This sight is amazingly simply and incredibly well built. Every timeI use it I am impressed with it.

MeanV2 01-05-2008 07:44 AM

I tell ya what though. This sight is amazingly simply and incredibly well built. Every timeI use it I am impressed with it.
Agreed:D

Dan