Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

new bow & acc.

Old 01-02-2008, 05:54 PM

Default new bow & acc.

Looking for new sites and rest for my new Black Ice. Any advice? What about the Red Dot scopes? Pros vs Cons. How about drop away rests? Do the cables slow arrow speed?
Old 01-02-2008, 06:43 PM

Default RE: new bow & acc.

I just switched from a hostage to a trophy taker and its like everything else in archery personal preferrance but i love my shakey hunter trophy taker.
Old 01-02-2008, 07:42 PM
Fork Horn

viper Pro sights and vital gear kaz-away. Once I shot that set up it was love at first draw drop aways usually pick up some arrow speed and forgivingness due to lack of fletching contact. the viper sights are absolutly top quality. Although there are a bunch of good sights to be had out there. as for the Kaz-away. Just amazing. holds your arrow for yah, no worry of losing it.
Old 01-03-2008, 02:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

Multi pin sights, Spot Hogg is the best.
Rear adjustable single pin sights HHA are the best quality sights out there.
While I have used most of the current drop aways on the market the Limb Driver is hands down my choice.

Dan