Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

turbo Nocks

Old 11-28-2007, 02:04 PM

Default turbo Nocks

I just came across these Turbo Nocks. They replace fletches. The concept of them is a really good one. I have been able to find a few reviews on them and they have mixed opinions. I was just wondering if anyone here has used them or know of anyone else that used them and what did you think of them? If you havent used them or know of anyone who has whats your opinion on them. If you dont know what im talking about you can go to Cabela's online and type in Turbo Nocks in the search box and it should bring it up. Check em out and let us know what you think.
Old 11-28-2007, 08:03 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: turbo Nocks

I tried the Green Hunter Turbo Nocks and thought they sucked ! I gave them away and the guy I gave them to gave them away . I tried the FOBs and they worked much better but I am having a hard time weaning myself from Vanes .
Old 11-28-2007, 08:12 PM
Typical Buck

For me they worked just fine . The only drawback was that the fletchings on them broke easily when hit by another arrow and your center serving wore out quicker because the nock itself has a twist in it to give the arrow instant spin. Other than those two things they flew and grouped well for me which is what caused the fletching breakage.
Old 11-30-2007, 12:51 PM
Fork Horn

I tried them. I didn't like them at all.