Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

old bow?

Old 11-06-2007, 03:06 PM

Default old bow?

i have a myles keller bow. anybody know anything bout these things. are they worth anything? answers will be apreciated!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-06-2007, 04:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: old bow?

AH, the old XI company. Decent bows in their day. Innovative company. I shot for them from 1993-1996, then went with Golden Eagle. I forget just which bow carried the Miles Keller signature. I think that 1997 was the last year XI had dealers. In 1998 they went strictly internet sales and about 2001 folded up completely.

If you need any technical stuff lke string/cable length try: groups.msn.com/archeryrepair
Old 11-07-2007, 05:21 PM

Default RE: old bow?

i have a old Browning Nomad that my uncle gave to my dad in the 80s who gave it to me in the last month or so. theres nothin wrong really besides the bow string is i think isthe original one that my uncle had.But I was wonderin where i could get new strings and how much they are now? thanks for your time