HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Technical (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/technical-20/)
-   -   Sorry have not posted in awhile (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/technical/215652-sorry-have-not-posted-awhile.html)

nwochuck 11-03-2007 12:14 AM

Sorry have not posted in awhile

Oct. 13 dropped a 183lb doe. Oct 14 went out with a friend to video his hunt was nested in a brush pile sat for three hours when he hit a nice 6 point 225lbs. Went to stand when shooting pains from the waist down hit. Got home hit the shower when I went to get dressed my wife cam in bathroom and gasped for air. Ended up with 6 spider bites. Oct 15 went to doctor to find out they were all black widow bites. Well with also being a diabetic doc sent me to hospital. 3 of the 6 became infected. To shorten this story just got out of hospital at 8 this evening.

royak 11-03-2007 05:38 AM

RE: Sorry have not posted in awhile

Hey man sorry to hear that but glad you are doing ok congrats on the doe

TFOX 11-03-2007 08:23 AM

Sorry to hear that,man that had to suck.

AL... F 11-03-2007 08:32 AM

geez chuck save some of the action for someone else would ya...j/k
one brown recluse bite to the side of my foot had me in hospital 3 days.
when i was 14 i stepped in a yellow jacket nest, E.R. visit only and i counted on one leg to the knee 250 stings and stopped cause i got tired of counting i was stung all over.

Glad you are home and doing well.

ps. dont sit in the same spot next time.

Schultzy 11-03-2007 05:13 PM

ORIGINAL: nwochuck

Oct. 13 dropped a 183lb doe. Oct 14 went out with a friend to video his hunt was nested in a brush pile sat for three hours when he hit a nice 6 point 225lbs. Went to stand when shooting pains from the waist down hit. Got home hit the shower when I went to get dressed my wife cam in bathroom and gasped for air. Ended up with 6 spider bites. Oct 15 went to doctor to find out they were all black widow bites. Well with also being a diabetic doc sent me to hospital. 3 of the 6 became infected. To shorten this story just got out of hospital at 8 this evening.
Oct. 13 went out and dropped a 165 doe. Oct 14 went out with friend to video tape his hunt. I nested into some brush sat for 3 hrs when he dropped a 225lb 6 pointer. Went to stand up to have shooting pains from the waist down. Got home took shower when getting out of the shower the wife walked in and gasped. Found 6 spider bites on back from waist down. The morning of the 15 had hard time standing up and bites grew to the size of baseballs. Went to doc to find out they were from black widows. With also being a diabetic went to hospital. Three became infected,which prolonged my stay. just got out this evening at 8pm. Came home pulled out some deer ribs and feasted. Will post pics of doe and video of buddies buck when I finally get my hands on them.

Which weight was it? Good pain killers hah!

AL... F 11-03-2007 10:33 PM

he got his on the 13th he went and taped his buddies on the 14th...
reading is fundamental...understanding is a little harder...its ok tho