Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 How's BigJ's Form? >

How's BigJ's Form?

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

How's BigJ's Form?

Old 10-12-2007, 05:17 PM
bigcountry

Default RE: How's BigJ's Form?

ORIGINAL: BigJ71
Anyway back to the smackdown at hand!!
What about me, I thought I was going to get a kickin first? Dad gone, a guy can't buy a good butt kickin these days.

Old 10-12-2007, 05:44 PM
Nontypical Buck

Man , i just spent last half hour lookin at all your guns in gun section . You are one lucky guy , Love the AR 15 .

Now i may have to attemptto lay smackdown on you , so i can get to hold them . ha ha ha , I'm very jealous John ..Thats very jealous .

ORIGINAL: Bailsuk

Your form is good to me , cuz i don't want smackdown visiting my house . Is that a real M1 garand on the wall .... i'm jealous .
Yep and a Smith Corona 03A3 below it. You should visit the gun forms, I've posted lots of pictures of many different firearms.You may have to look back a few pages but they are there.

Old 10-12-2007, 07:46 PM

[blockquote]quote:

ORIGINAL: mus_stang

.....also i dont see any musclein that body....lol...
[/blockquote]

Yeah....I'm 42 years old and playedO-line in the NFL, I used to bench press WELL over 575lbs...and did it all clean. But I'm very much interested in your work out schedule, judging bythe pic of your arm(I think)you posted....yours looks like it's working well......sigh.....
i was just joking...henss the lol... i figured you were huge before..you are still big...yeah that is my arm..i havent worked out in4 years and it goes away fast(ever since i got in a serious relationship)....so dont take it serious i was joking just trying to rattle your cage because you were oh like "i will lay the smack down" so i figured i would be a smartazz...just seeing if i could get ya razelled by saying i dont see any muscles where are they...lol
Old 10-12-2007, 09:24 PM
Site Bouncer

ORIGINAL: bigcountry

What about me, I thought I was going to get a kickin first? Dad gone, a guy can't buy a good butt kickin these days.
Why would I want tolay the smackdown on anyone with "big" in their name....I figured we could tag team and clean up the whole web site!! We would be unstoppable!!Just think bigcountry...we could come and go as we pleased and no one would/could do anything about it.......we could RULE THE WORLD!!!!.....I'm ok now...

Boy where has this thread gone to???[&:]
Old 10-12-2007, 09:31 PM
Site Bouncer

Man , i just spent last half hour lookin at all your guns in gun section . You are one lucky guy , Love the AR 15 .

Now i may have to attemptto lay smackdown on you , so i can get to hold them . ha ha ha , I'm very jealous John ..Thats very jealous .

Your form is good to me , cuz i don't want smackdown visiting my house . Is that a real M1 garand on the wall .... i'm jealous .
Yep and a Smith Corona 03A3 below it. You should visit the gun forms, I've posted lots of pictures of many different firearms.You may have to look back a few pages but they are there.

Jusy remember Bailsuk...I'm big AND have a lot of guns...eh? LOL!!

Glad you liked them, did you get to see most of them? I posted quite a few over the last month.I don't know if you found all of the old military ones, WWII and WWI pistols but they are there. You may have to do a search.Did you see the 1851 Colt Navy? It's one of my favorites.
Old 10-12-2007, 09:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

Hmmm thinking out loud here...... How about I change my name to bigbuckeye, you lay the smackdown and I will just come along for the ride[8D]My 6' 175 pound frame is rather intimidating however if you need backup
Old 10-12-2007, 09:36 PM
Site Bouncer

ORIGINAL: buckeye

Hmmm thinking out loud here...... How about I change my name to bigbuckeye, you lay the smackdown and I will just come along for the ride[8D]My 6' 175 pound frame is rather intimidating however if you need backup
You slay me Scott....Dude that's funny!!LOL!!

Old 10-13-2007, 06:41 AM

imma be big bucknasty.
Old 10-13-2007, 08:17 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: gibblet

imma be big bucknasty.
Who just happens to cackle like a little school girl
Old 10-13-2007, 05:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Good grief John , are most of them shooters or are some of them disarmed now . Colt navy is a sweet looking gun ( ivory handles are real nice ) , WW1 1911 is beautiful , sad but i like the lugers too .. they are a strange , but nice lookin gun . How often do you fire them off ? or don't you .

Quick Reply: How's BigJ's Form?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.