Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 How's BigJ's Form? >

How's BigJ's Form?

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

How's BigJ's Form?

Old 10-12-2007, 10:32 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: How's BigJ's Form?

hey BigJ, I'm having some slight torque problems and it helps by making less contact with my bow...
I will rephrase my comment about that turd turning, " you look like me when I am turning a turd...."
Must've been some wild times, being a bouncer in Chicago.....

F.

Old 10-12-2007, 10:39 AM
bigcountry

Am I the only one on here that shoots a high wrist? I tried to go to a low wrist on my liberty this year, but torqued it some and made my draw a tad too long. So went back with teh high wrist.

Looks good J. seriously. Its nice to finally see someone post without thier draw length set to where they arm isn't back behind thier head.

And you don't want none of me.[:-]

Old 10-12-2007, 11:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: bigcountry

Am I the only one on here that shoots a high wrist?
I tried to go to a low wrist on my liberty this year, but torqued it some and made my draw a tad too long. So went back with teh high wrist.

Looks good J. seriously. Its nice to finally see someone post without thier draw length set to where they arm isn't back behind thier head.

Nope, I shoot a "high" wrist as well. Actually, I also tried a low too. Same issues as you.
Old 10-12-2007, 11:09 AM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: outdoormafiaKP

I tried to go to a low wrist on my liberty this year, but torqued it some and made my draw a tad too long. So went back with teh high wrist.

Nope, I shoot a "high" wrist as well. Actually, I also tried a low too. Same issues as you.
Bad news with high wrist for me, is extended shooting sessions, I can get unstable. Everything has its tradeoffs. Good to see another high wrister here.

Now, I got to go back and think how I can start some static with BigJ. Man, when he falls, that floor is going to break.

Old 10-12-2007, 11:20 AM
Site Bouncer

Bad news with high wrist for me, is extended shooting sessions, I can get unstable. Everything has its tradeoffs. Good to see another high wrister here.

Now, I got to go back and think how I can start some static with BigJ. Man, when he falls, that floor is going to break.
BC,

That reminds me of all the guys who would come up to me in the bars and say "I'm not scared of you" I'd always reply "You being scared or not will have nothing to do with the outcome if you lock horns with me. You will either be scared and get your____ kicked or you will not be scared and get your ____kicked......either way your getting your ____ kicked!!"
Old 10-12-2007, 11:25 AM
bigcountry

ORIGINAL: BigJ71

BC,

That reminds me of all the guys who would come up to me in the bars and say "I'm not scared of you" I'd always reply "You being scared or not will have nothing to do with the outcome if you lock horns with me. You will either be scared and get your____ kicked or you will not be scared and get your ____kicked......either way your getting your ____ kicked!!"
I was thinkin the other day, I could use a good kickin.

Old 10-12-2007, 12:08 PM
Typical Buck

I use to hugh bouncers totally hammered and say, "you're coming home with me you big teddybear" and that got them scared and running.....most of the time....
If not I just would reply, "and I can run faster than you".....

by the way, alcohol miraculously takes away a lot of pain in those cases....

F.
Old 10-12-2007, 12:19 PM
Nontypical Buck

Your form sucks! ok, I am running away and hiding now. lolj/k Doesn't look too bad.

Shane
Old 10-12-2007, 12:28 PM

like i said before i think you anchor too high on your face and your elbow is bent way up.....also i dont see any muscle in that body....lol...
Old 10-12-2007, 12:37 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think you are WAY over - bowed. Try lowering the poundage to around 55 lbs. You'll be much more comfortable.

Quick Reply: How's BigJ's Form?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.