Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 lets see your arrow groping >

lets see your arrow groping

Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

lets see your arrow groping

Old 10-09-2007, 10:47 AM

Default RE: lets see your arrow groping

hey for a higher end bow i guess check out fred bears new line up for 08 good bows and good prices.

ORIGINAL: mauser06

millerhunter...

arrows are Carbon Express Terminator XP Selects fletched with blazers. i cant even remember what i paid. i wanna say they ran my 60-80$ bare shafts..i cant remember. i know they were near impossible to beat on weight and straightness tolerances for the money. i REALLY like the arrows. i wanted somethin a big heavier..and they are tough arrows...

the bow is a 06 Highlander..they only made them for a couple months in 06 for some odd reason. they came out pretty late and reflex dropped most their old line..why they got rid of the Highlander is beyond me. i have never read a BAD review on one...everyone i know LOVES theirs. bare bow ran me 350$ plus all the extras...good shootin bow....i havent shot a high dollar bow yet...but its gunna be tough for me to justify the cost for one after owning the highlander...but then again i dont know i will find such a bow in that price range again...makes a great first bow for me
Old 10-09-2007, 10:51 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: millerhunter13

hey for a higher end bow i guess check out fred bears new line up for 08 good bows and good prices.

ORIGINAL: mauser06

millerhunter...

arrows are Carbon Express Terminator XP Selects fletched with blazers. i cant even remember what i paid. i wanna say they ran my 60-80$ bare shafts..i cant remember. i know they were near impossible to beat on weight and straightness tolerances for the money. i REALLY like the arrows. i wanted somethin a big heavier..and they are tough arrows...

the bow is a 06 Highlander..they only made them for a couple months in 06 for some odd reason. they came out pretty late and reflex dropped most their old line..why they got rid of the Highlander is beyond me. i have never read a BAD review on one...everyone i know LOVES theirs. bare bow ran me 350$ plus all the extras...good shootin bow....i havent shot a high dollar bow yet...but its gunna be tough for me to justify the cost for one after owning the highlander...but then again i dont know i will find such a bow in that price range again...makes a great first bow for me
Bowtech/Diamond Rock new for 08
6 7/8" Brace
Draw lengths 25" to 30"
A to A 31 9/16"
Mass weight 3.6#
IBO 310 to 318
MSRP $399
Now that's a bargain even at MSRP

Dan
Old 10-09-2007, 11:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

lots of good bows out there....

but i aint shoppin. gunna be a while cause when i do im gunna do it right and go broke doin it. actually plan to upgrade all the gear on the highlander this year...then all im buying is a bare bow in another year or 2. right now, the highlander is an arrow spittin machine and i love er....