HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Technical (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/technical-20/)
-   -   SLICK TRICKS (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/technical/210207-slick-tricks.html)

botechboy 10-03-2007 07:30 PM

SLICK TRICKS

Im thinking of trying the slick tricks and was wandering if they fly like they say , and are they as durable as others thanks fellas for any info

eversboys 10-03-2007 08:02 PM

RE: SLICK TRICKS

I shot the slick trick standard 100grand they performed pretty well. I would give em a try.

eelriver 10-04-2007 07:15 AM

I also shoot the 100 gr. standard. They really do fly well. Now,I'm not shooting 310 + fps like some guys; but they work very well in my rig. 385 gr. arrow traveling 253 fps. So far the ST has performed as advertised. They fly true outbeyond 50 yds. and I have never had any doubts regarding penetration, sharpness, or durability. In fact, I've got two heads in my quiver that brought down deer last year. I just cleaned them off, touched them up with a ceramic sharpener, and they are go to go.

MeanV2 10-04-2007 07:27 PM

I sell lots of Broadheads and undoubtedly the Slick Trick is one of the Top heads out there. The perform as advertised!;)

Dan

Arjuna 10-04-2007 11:23 PM

I've shot Muzzy for years. I have played with Montecs and the Muzzy MX4's. The slick trick is the best by far,...as far as flying the same as field points. I love them.

r33h 10-05-2007 09:06 AM

I have shoot the ST 100 mags and the ST 125 mags. They fly great and are nice and sharp right out of the package. I got a package of three from a guy over on archerytalk for $23 I think it was (that price included free shipping).

MeanV2 10-05-2007 09:22 AM

ORIGINAL: r33h

I have shoot the ST 100 mags and the ST 125 mags. They fly great and are nice and sharp right out of the package. I got a package of three from a guy over on archerytalk for $23 I think it was (that price included free shipping).
I sell them for $22.95 TYD on my Website. A penny saved is a penny earned;)

Dan

glennbob 10-06-2007 11:07 AM

Been shooting Slick Tricks for about 4 years now and they are a great head! Tested them against Wasp, Thunderhead, Muzzy and Rocket (fixed) and none performed as well shot through a steel belted radial. The Thunderhead was the next best as far as durability goes (think 5 shots before blades broke). The Slick Trick kept going 'til I gave up and aside from dulling and some blade edge chipping they stayed intact. They fly VERY well out to 60 yds. from my bow (Bowtech Liberty 70 lb., 440 grn. Axis, 125 grn Slick Trick, Muzzy Zero Effect rest). I wouldn't hesitate to use them and Gary, the owner is a great guy! Oh, and did I mention the blood trails :)