Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Someone PLEASE help with my Bowtech >

Someone PLEASE help with my Bowtech

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Someone PLEASE help with my Bowtech

Old 10-05-2007, 11:28 AM
bigcountry

Default RE: Someone PLEASE help with my Bowtech

ORIGINAL: KodiakArcher

ORIGINAL: bigcountry
This is a techie forum willy. I found out the only way you can ever learn is to screw it up from time to time. Just my 2cents.
Ain't that the truth!? Our motto for this forum should be something along the lines of; "If it ain't broke, #$@* with it 'til it is, then learn how to fix it."
I am going to have to steal that motto. I am like a meth addict taking things apart my friends say.

Old 10-05-2007, 07:40 PM
Fork Horn

Oh there is nothing wrong with messing with stuff, you just have to be kind of careful what you do mess with. ATA and draw and cables, have to be careful. I work on stuff every week that wouldn't have been that big of a problem until they messed with it. If your bow is out of warrenty then i say go for it. If its not, don't be mad when they won't cover it. JM2C
ORIGINAL: bigcountry

ORIGINAL: willyd5

Don't mess with it, take it to your dealer.
This is a techie forum willy. I found out the only way you can ever learn is to screw it up from time to time. Just my 2cents.
Old 10-16-2007, 12:48 PM

Not surewhat's wrong but but it still isn't fixed. Will be taking it to a new archery shop tonight. It's got to be something so simple that I must be just missing it.
Old 10-17-2007, 01:33 PM

Check the cam lean at full draw compared to at rest. The '06 Binary cams have an issue with cam lean that they tried to correct by redesigning them in '07.