Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Blazer Vanes new this year >

Blazer Vanes new this year

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Blazer Vanes new this year

Old 09-24-2007, 12:41 AM

Default Blazer Vanes new this year

Just put Blazer vanes on my arrows. Wondering what people think of them. I have heard nothing but good things about them, but since I have not been able to shoot them yet I am looking for some feed back. Let me know.
Old 09-24-2007, 06:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Blazer Vanes new this year

Lots of info here on these vanes, pretty tough to argue against them. Super tough, great stabilization. I used to shoot them, but with full length I get mroe consistent flight with 4" helical for my broadheads. With you arrows and heads, should fly great.
Old 09-24-2007, 11:39 AM
Spike

Funny you should post this. This past Friday I picked up the dozen goldtip xt hunters 7595 31.5" fletched with blazers that I ordered a week ago. I was thinking after ordering that maybe I was making a mistake since I never shot blazers before. When I shot them the first time I was blown away. I couldn't believe that just switching fletching would tighten my groups up so much. Hopefully it is not just a short term love affair with something new, but so far I'm sold. I shot 3 at 30 yards prior to posting, just to make sure and all 3 were touching. Be careful you don't break you arrows now.
Old 09-24-2007, 02:46 PM
Typical Buck

I shoot carbon express maximas with the blazers and love them. No problems with my montec broad heads either.
Old 09-24-2007, 04:03 PM
Fork Horn

this is my first year with them and they are tough. They stand up to the biscuit. No accuracy change but thats not a bad thing. Plus they look cool
Old 09-24-2007, 04:51 PM

this is my first year bowhunting and i was shooting duravanes and i got the blazer vanes on my eastion st epics and i love em and they stand up to the whisker's punishment.
Old 09-24-2007, 06:51 PM

I switched from QS 4" to the Blazers. The Blazers are more durable when shooting groups and stabilize a broadhead very well. You won't be disappointed.
Old 09-24-2007, 06:54 PM
Fork Horn

Do you use a straight fletch or put a helical on them?
Old 09-25-2007, 03:28 PM
Spike

I am thinking of going over to the blazers but i am skepticalon their size. to me, a 4" fletching seems that it would have more control than a blazer. but i could be wrong...i've read that they are nothing short of the best
Old 09-25-2007, 06:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

I love them, but one problem I had was vane clearance with the Quad Hunter drop away arrow rest. I was able to fix this problem easily by rotating the nock.

Quick Reply: Blazer Vanes new this year

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.