Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 WB to the Rescue >

WB to the Rescue

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

WB to the Rescue

Old 07-29-2007, 04:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: WB to the Rescue

I just wish they'd drop the price down to something I'd be willing to pay. They cost twice what they should, IMO. That's always been my biggest beef with them. But they don't have much incentive to do that the way bowhunters spend money nowadays.[&:]
Old 07-29-2007, 10:52 PM
Site Bouncer

I knew you'd come around one day Arthur. J/K

I'm glad you can at least see the reason why we use them. Arrows falling off of my rest has never been a problem for me and is the last reason why I first started using the Whisker Biscuit rest many years ago. For me it's always been it's simplicity and effectiveness......It justflat outworks!
Old 07-30-2007, 08:18 AM
Fork Horn

When the shot must count, a WB will never let you down.
Old 07-31-2007, 08:27 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have to admit that when I saw the title to this thread and the name that started it, I totally expected to open it and read something about the best use yet for the WB and something along the lines of cleaning battery terminals!BUT lo-n-behold what to my surprise, I was wrong once again! Surprise surprise!
Old 07-31-2007, 12:13 PM
BKE
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: Howler

I have to admit that when I saw the title to this thread and the name that started it, I totally expected to open it and read something about the best use yet for the WB and something along the lines of cleaning battery terminals!BUT lo-n-behold what to my surprise, I was wrong once again! Surprise surprise!
This was safer than useing Arther and auther in the same sentence, no chance for amix up.
Old 08-01-2007, 07:19 AM

After twelve years of production the original whisker biscuit now comes with the improved B-2 biscuit and the windage bar and mounting bracket are finished in camo. And it costs three bucks more than when the rest first came out on the market.

In the marketplace there are the ruthless forces of profit and loss and bankruptcy. Those are the things that make producers accountable to us.

The whisker biscuit always was, and still is a tremendous value compared to its competition.

The one thing that hasn't changed is that the biscuit is still the best hunting arrowrest you can put on your bow.

Good luck hunting! >>>------------>
Old 08-01-2007, 08:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

After twelve years of production the original whisker biscuit now comes with the improved B-2 biscuit and the windage bar and mounting bracket are finished in camo. And it costs three bucks more than when the rest first came out on the market.
That just goes to show how overpriced it was to start with. That's the first thing that crossed my mind when they first came out and I went to look at them in the store. "They want 35 bucks for THAT!" Mounting bracket straight off the old $10 GKF rests, flimsy looking mounting arbor with a round brush sticking straight up. That was when a good quality micro adjust prong rest only cost about $50.

Frankly, I never recovered from that original sticker shock. The ones they've got today are much, much better, granted, but.... If I were to get one, it'd have to be the deluxe model and I'm still too cheap to part with that much money for one.[&:]
Old 08-01-2007, 09:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Arthur P

Frankly, I never recovered from that original sticker shock. The ones they've got today are much, much better, granted, but.... If I were to get one, it'd have to be the deluxe model and I'm still too cheap to part with that much money for one.[&:]
If I sent you one for free would you shoot it for a season and take pictures of it on your bow? Hahaha.........[8D]
Old 08-01-2007, 09:42 AM
Giant Nontypical

Yep. I'd even have someone take pics of me using it, post 'em up and give you full credit.

Old 08-01-2007, 10:50 AM

Ha, who says you can't teach an ole dog new tricks!.One thing about a wb you either love em or hatem. The first time I saw one I did a double take.Now, after spending most of my adult life trying to avoid fletching contact you want me to shoot thru a paint brush! I tried one then got worried about the slight noise when drawing and ripped it off and put on a drop a way.Well guess what. I had a malfunction with the drop away.Put the wb back on and shot an alert doe at 7 steps,so much for the noise factor.facts are facts ,it is the number one selling arrow rest for a reason,it works.

CB

Quick Reply: WB to the Rescue

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.