Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Walmart Arrows

Old 07-18-2007, 07:47 AM

Default Walmart Arrows

I have 3 arrows from walmart and i can get 3 touching at 20 yards. I dont see the need to shell out 60 bucks for twelve when u can only shoot one at a time.

Just thought i would post this to show u that u dont neeed a top of the line arrows to get good groups.

P.S They also hang about 4" over my rest.
Old 07-18-2007, 08:37 AM

Default RE: Walmart Arrows

Yes, you're certainly right, you can indeed get good groups with them. One thing to keep in mind about "Wal Mart" arrows though. They are typically rejects from the manufacturer and they sell them Wally World at a considerably reduced price. I've seen those arrows bend and break when shot. Be sure to check them often.
Old 07-18-2007, 09:05 AM

Yeah i check all carbon arrows before i shoot them. Haveing carbon splinters in my arm does not sound fun.
Old 07-18-2007, 08:38 PM

I'm not a big Wal Mart shopper either, but I got some Carbon Express Terminator Hunters (camo) there awhile back and they shoot great! Bought a bunch more night before last. They are 31" long and weigh 407 grains without a point - but group very well and really quiet the bow down. I have shot several 2" groups at 40 yards with these arrows.
Old 07-19-2007, 04:16 PM

yeah im goint to walmart to pick up 3 more so i can have 6 arrows then buy 6 muzzies for 29 bucks with 8 bucks shipping.
Old 07-19-2007, 05:16 PM
Nontypical Buck

i think the arrows are just fine...brother and i shoot the carbon wolverine (even cheaper arrows)...shot well enough for me and you can get them regular price for about $3 an arrow...and later in the year the clearance them out and i have gotten some as low as $2 an arrow...crazy cheap
Old 07-20-2007, 02:45 PM

Yeah bought 3 more arrows today at 4.50 a arrow. They changed the cock vance color toblack from white. Yeah didn't shoot them and am getting them cut tonight.
Old 07-20-2007, 02:52 PM

Are the ones you got the Terminators - 31" long and marked 6075?
Old 07-20-2007, 04:13 PM

No I got the ThunderStorm form Carbon Express. They did have them there though. Not sure of the price.
Old 07-20-2007, 05:21 PM
Fork Horn

ORIGINAL: JNTURK

i think the arrows are just fine...brother and i shoot the carbon wolverine (even cheaper arrows)...shot well enough for me and you can get them regular price for about $3 an arrow...and later in the year the clearance them out and i have gotten some as low as $2 an arrow...crazy cheap
I'm not a big fan of the "evil empire", but I bought up as many of the Carbon Express Terminator Lites (4560's 29" long,I believe) at the end of last season from WalMart at $3 a pop. Shoot great and don't see any problem with them.

Quick Reply: Walmart Arrows

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.