Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 PROBLEM WITH DRENALIN >

PROBLEM WITH DRENALIN

Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

PROBLEM WITH DRENALIN

Old 04-11-2007, 12:41 PM

Default RE: PROBLEM WITH DRENALIN

Like most have posted here it's not the bow but the other things used on the bow or with the arrows or broadheads themselves.

I have the Drenalin and it was easy to tune it for field points and again for broadheads I had to tune my rest and sight. But it didn't take much.
Old 04-17-2007, 07:08 PM

my buddy paper tuned his mathews q2 and can't shoot a good group with it,so we kept tinkering and found that his bow only groups good with a slight left hand tear(he's a lefty)so paper is'nt always the way to go.just trying to help Drizzu213 occupation(deer slaying transmission tech)
Old 04-17-2007, 08:17 PM

You've gone from basically a deflex riser bowand subsequent very forgiving bow to a heavily reflexed riser bow and therefore a harder bow to 'control.' Throw into that a straight style grip to a different grip and you've got a recipe for problems in shooting.

There may be one or many things wrong with the rest of your setup; but, without seeing your equipment and you firsthand, any comments are speculation.

My question is always, what is your PRO Shop doing for you. Then the second question is whether or not it's a PRO or archery shop. Also, someone mentioned a possible bent riser. This is hopefully not the case, but I visited a Mathews dealer Saturday and was shocked to find that all they had was one antique bow press. I told them that they had better get an up-to-date press if they're going to continue pressing parallel limbed bows.

Good luck and if you're anywhere near Baltimore, stop by and I'd be glad to check it out for you.
Old 04-19-2007, 03:05 PM

I am going to Baltimore on the 27th. can you check my bow out?????