Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
Bow Tech - Letoff >

Bow Tech - Letoff

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Bow Tech - Letoff

Old 12-14-2002, 01:12 PM

Default Bow Tech - Letoff

what would the letoff be on the new Patriot Dual Cam? thinking of getting one just for hunting to replace my 2002 Hoyt Cybertec. but i ain't giving up my 2002 Pro Tec for 3d for anything.....
i owned two bow techs before and liked the power and speed they had but the local shop and bow tech didn't see eye to eye and he dropped the line unfortunatley for our area. the closest bow tech dealer is 45 miles up the road but i think the drive would be worth it.....
Old 12-14-2002, 06:48 PM

Default RE: Bow Tech - Letoff

70 percent with 1/2 inch modules.
Old 12-14-2002, 09:24 PM
Fork Horn

TECbownut: What happened with getting that razortec??? Or did you get it?

Old 12-15-2002, 07:25 AM

bloodtrail i have put the razortec on the hold pattern, i have been shooting hoyts every year for the last ten years and to be honest just thought i'd check into other things. it's been a long time since i shot anything but a hoyt that i thought it would be good to check out the competition. i think it's the right thing to do and if i don't find any i like than yes i will buy the razortec. i love two cam bows, i have owned one one cam and i hated it. i'm not totally sold on the cam and a half yet so just thought id wait and see. my sole purpose for the next bow is to hunt with it and those bow techs sure have the speed, if i want forgiving than yes i stay with the hoyt. i guess to put it simply i want to test the waters and if i don't like it i'll be back on island hoyt!!!
Old 12-15-2002, 07:28 AM

i shouldn't have said its been long time since i shot anything but a hoyt because i have, but never shot them long enough to warrant anything but a hoyt. i do all my competition and hunting with hoyts so you can see where i'm coming from.