HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Technical (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/technical-20/)
-   -   gaurdian (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/technical/186547-gaurdian.html)

keno 03-30-2007 07:19 PM

gaurdian

has any body heard of cam lean problems on the guardian with a draw of 30" or 30 1/2" thanks and have a good weekend

passthru79 03-30-2007 07:39 PM

RE: gaurdian

I know bowtech was having problems with it on their allegiances, thats why they have changed the cam about 3 times since that bow came out. Im not sure about the gaurdian.

keno 03-30-2007 07:50 PM

read something about it on another forum don't want to spend all that money if its going to have problems don"t know what im going to do yet but thanks for the input

ken rose 03-31-2007 06:45 AM

We have sold 5 Gaurdian's.and 3 Allegiance model bows so far this season.We havn't had any problems with either model.This is the first that I have heard of any "Cam Lean",BowTech has not told us anything about any problems? Only problem we are having is getting the Gaurdians in!!!

ryanaller 03-31-2007 07:14 AM

I've been shooting the Guardian (29", 71lb) since early December and haven't had any problems with it.

wapitibull375 03-31-2007 07:21 AM

I've had my Guardian about 6 weeks now and just for the fun of it this year I'm keeping tract of the number of shots threw it and the Commander I also have. Last night I put my 1000th threw the Guardian and can say that there is no problem at all with "Cam Lean" on these bows. Bowtech has their new CenterTrac Binary Cam on these two bows and it eliminates any possibility of cam lean. Take a close look at the cable set up and you'll see what I mean. They are both wonderful shooting bows. Don't be worried about getting one. Do it and enjoy!

davidmil 03-31-2007 08:28 PM

This is a bad rumor made up to throw some doubt on the greatest new bows of the year. ALL bows have in the past had some lean at full draw. To eliminate possible problems or should I say lessen lean Bowtech made some changes and improvements in several things, like moving the cables closer to the arrow. So when they put out they did this to lessen lean people start accusing them of having problems. Len has sold most every Guardian he's had come in the shop, I don't know how many... but more than a few. NO problems, no problems with mine or the two friends I know that have them. RUMOR Central is just gearing up to try and UNSELL a Bowtech here or there so that someone might buy the competitors bow.

keno 03-31-2007 08:52 PM

thanks guys you helped me make up my mind i will go with the guardian hope the irs sends that check soon

JOE PA 03-31-2007 11:22 PM

Mr. Miller:

Nice to see you back!:D

hallj86 04-03-2007 08:50 AM

What is cam lean?