Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Tribute or Alligence >

Tribute or Alligence

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Tribute or Alligence

Old 03-25-2007, 07:31 PM

Default Tribute or Alligence

hey yall i'm looking at buying a new bow and was looking at the tribute and alligence. i had a chance to shoot the tribute and it shot very well. Very little handshock. It had smooth mods on and the draw was still a bit stiff so to speak. I want to shoot the alligence but was unable to due to the fact that they had no left handers in stock. So my question to you is what is ur experiences with these to bows. does the alligence have a smoother draw with the smooth mods on. does it have less shock than the tribute. I will be using this bow for hunting and some 3d. Thanks in advance.
Old 03-25-2007, 07:32 PM

Default RE: Tribute or Alligence

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=2060357

I chose the Allegiance based on pretty much what Greg / MO mentioned in his reply.
Old 03-25-2007, 07:45 PM

thanks wash. so basically they are the same bows jsut that the alligence is more stable and has a little exta speed

Old 03-25-2007, 07:53 PM

Alberta, I shot all 3, the guardian, ally & tribute. I went w/the tribute. I like the shorter ata. I tell ya I definitely happy & in love w/that bow. I was just out shooting last night w/a friend, who was using a Mathews LX, & when he shot mine, he couldn't get over how smmooooth mine shot. When I shot his, it jumped right out of my hand. As for speed, yea the Ally is a little faster, but I don't think the deer will notice the arrow going thru @ 10fps faster. Try them all out. I thought the Tribute was the smoothest of all of them.
Old 03-25-2007, 07:55 PM

ORIGINAL: Albertabowhunt

thanks wash. so basically they are the same bows jsut that the alligence is more stable and has a little exta speed
That basically sums it up.

They were both smooth to draw and had little to no handshock. I liked how rock solid the Allegiance felt.
Old 03-25-2007, 09:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

There's the same thread in the Gear Review forum going on right now; I saw it first, and to resave myself some typing... http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=2060357
Old 03-25-2007, 09:30 PM

now do u guys think its worth the extra dollars and wait for a guardian???? i know its a preference question but is there really any advantage in having a guardian over say a tribute. thanks guys
Old 03-26-2007, 10:47 AM

The bowtech dealer i go to cant keep the guardian in stock,they sell as fast as he gets them.I have an 06 Ally an love it.But I have been considering a Guardian,but want to give a year or so to see how they fare.
Old 03-26-2007, 02:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would think about draw length when choosing between the Allegiance and Tribute. I have a 30" draw length and more than one archery shop told me that I should go with the longer bow. The bow has little vibration and is very accurate.

Either bow would be a good choice.
Old 03-26-2007, 03:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

I love my Tribute but you cant go wrong with a bowtech

Quick Reply: Tribute or Alligence

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.