Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 T.R.U. Ball Tornado >

T.R.U. Ball Tornado

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

T.R.U. Ball Tornado

Old 02-22-2007, 12:15 PM
Fork Horn

Default T.R.U. Ball Tornado

I found a used one. Any feed back on this release, should I stay away from it?
Old 02-22-2007, 05:02 PM

Default RE: T.R.U. Ball Tornado

T.R.U. ball makes a good quality release. If I remember correctly it's designed for a string loop. NO I'M WRONG
If it's not banged up, I would not be afraid of it.

Check here:http://www.truball.com/deluxeTornado.html

Old 02-22-2007, 07:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

I use the tornado and a buddy of mine just bought one after using mine. You can also adjust the trigger tension by the little allen screw right behind the trigger. I use mine with a string loop. I think it works great.
Old 02-22-2007, 08:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

Great little release... I liked the swing-away feature which allowed me to tuck the release under my sleeve as I climbed into my treestand -- yet have it available as it was already strapped on in case something showed up unexpectedly.
Old 02-23-2007, 04:28 AM

I have several releases in my archery tackle box. For some reason, the Tornado is the one I usually reach for. Many have told me that it has too much trigger travel, but if it does, it suits my shooting style/preference.

One thing for sure, it's a quality piece of construction. I've easily got more than 100,000 shots on mine and it still works perfectly.
Old 02-23-2007, 01:03 PM

Like Greg/Mo said.. I have one also, I really like the idea of having it fall away on it's little hinge,Comes in handy when you want to retrieve your arrows from the target also. Won'g get in the way.
Old 02-23-2007, 05:41 PM
Banned

We shoot the Tornado and love it. It performs flawlessly and like Bowtech, they are a Christian company.
Old 02-23-2007, 08:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

The only head I've used that didn't chew up my loop. The only problem I have with them is they come in different sizes. Kind of confusing.
Old 02-23-2007, 10:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thank GOD they are a Christian company!

I mean - what if they were a Buddist or Hindu compay? I'd rather slit my wrists than buy the product then - I mean, you never know what you might get then...........right?

FH

Old 02-24-2007, 03:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: farm hunter

Thank GOD they are a Christian company!

I mean - what if they were a Buddist or Hindu compay? I'd rather slit my wrists than buy the product then - I mean, you never know what you might get then...........right?

FH
It was just a statement. Some people find it a plus to buy from something they like to support. Please don't slit your wrists.....OK.

How is putting christians down any different than christians putting anything else down. Same people to me. If you want to be different then be different.

Quick Reply: T.R.U. Ball Tornado

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.