Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Bowtech driving me crazy >

Bowtech driving me crazy

Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Bowtech driving me crazy

Old 02-14-2007, 07:01 AM
Host of Hosts

Default Bowtech driving me crazy

I know you guys thought this was going to be a bash Bowtech thread....Ha Ha fooled ya. I'm going half out of my mind waiting for my Guardian to get here. The rep says they're pumping them out as fast as they can. They had no idea this bow would be as popular as it has been so far. I'm hoping that the early March timeline is accurate. I don't know how much more waiting I can stand.
Old 02-14-2007, 07:39 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Bowtech driving me crazy

ORIGINAL: TRYKONOISSEUR

I know you guys thought this was going to be a bash Bowtech thread....Ha Ha fooled ya.
That'll come after you get it. LOLJK

Old 02-14-2007, 08:32 AM
Typical Buck

Well, I don't know if this will help. I've seen couple in the store here waiting for someone to grab.

Seriously, I would have bought one but my draw is only 25". So I got myself an Equalizer instead.
Old 02-14-2007, 09:40 AM
Host of Hosts

That'll come after you get it. LOL
Naa! I had a Tribute I just sold reluctantly to purchase this Guardian. I shot one quite a few times at the local shop, but he's not selling his demo until the orders start coming in. It's an awesome bow. If I didn't have sooo much Hoyt merchandise and clothing I'd probably go exclusively to Bowtech.. Not Really I love my Vectrix too. But you know how it is ya gotta have a backup bow.
Old 02-14-2007, 10:25 AM
Nontypical Buck

It's hard to wait, but get real, man. You have a Vectix to shoot in the meantime!

Seriously, I hope you really enjoy the Guardian when it arrives.
Old 02-14-2007, 01:27 PM
Giant Nontypical

That'll come after you get it. LOL
Naa! I had a Tribute I just sold reluctantly to purchase this Guardian. I shot one quite a few times at the local shop, but he's not selling his demo until the orders start coming in. It's an awesome bow. If I didn't have sooo much Hoyt merchandise and clothing I'd probably go exclusively to Bowtech.. Not Really I love my Vectrix too. But you know how it is ya gotta have a backup bow.
Which one's the back up? Looks more like a tag team!
Old 02-14-2007, 02:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

LIMB PROBLEMS!!! Typical Bowtech Limb Problems, apparently, they've froze their deliveries while they are looking into how to fix a potential corporate disaster. My local pro shop is actually considering dropping them because of shipping and repair issues. Not to bash, just what I've heard from a guy who sells them, but maybe not for long.
Old 02-14-2007, 02:22 PM

I know you guys thought this was going to be a bash Bowtech thread....Ha Ha fooled ya. I'm going half out of my mind waiting for my Guardian to get here. The rep says they're pumping them out as fast as they can. They had no idea this bow would be as popular as it has been so far. I'm hoping that the early March timeline is accurate. I don't know how much more waiting I can stand.
The Guardians look very, very nice. I saw a father buying his son one, with the works just last week when I was at Sportsmans warehouse. I would love to haveone, but will stick with the current rig and look for a new bow next year. I'm sure by then the Guardians will be aplenty available, other manufacturers will have out similiar bow, or both. Have fun when you get it.
Old 02-14-2007, 02:33 PM
Host of Hosts

LIMB PROBLEMS
Been hearing this since Bowtech came into the market, have yet to see any validity to the claims.
Old 02-14-2007, 02:41 PM
Host of Hosts

Which one's the back up? Looks more like a tag team!

OK, OK, I was going to use the Tribute as my backup bow and the Vectrix was my main hunting bow but after shooting the Guardian I had to have one. Who knows which one will be the backup until I get to shooting my own Guardian. Maybe it'll be my 3-D bow.

Quick Reply: Bowtech driving me crazy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.