Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Bowtech driving me crazy >

Bowtech driving me crazy

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Bowtech driving me crazy

Old 02-17-2007, 05:42 PM
Spike

Default RE: Bowtech driving me crazy

Lets hear it from the dealer himself ,not somebody thats trying to start trouble!!!! You ever hear of slander law suit???? Post facts not hear say!!!! Lets see a picture!!! OH, I'm sorry,I'll bet you can't prove it!!! Ha Ha Ha
Old 02-17-2007, 07:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Pheasantpoint

Lets hear it from the dealer himself ,not somebody thats trying to start trouble!!!! You ever hear of slander law suit???? Post facts not hear say!!!! Lets see a picture!!! OH, I'm sorry,I'll bet you can't prove it!!! Ha Ha Ha
Like I said, have you got yours yet??? I'm not trying to start trouble, I am being honest. Unfortunately you can't see that. And again, the guy doesn't have a vested interest in trying to protect what may be his top line of bows, because he sells everything. The guy who had the bow with the busted limb in his shop just reassured me that "Bowtech has excellent customer service, and they would have the bow repaired and back to its owner in 2 wks or less, like they always did."

Again, they are great shooting bows, the handful of Bowtech's I've shot were really nice bows, but the limb problem tends to scare me, since I've had a limb blow up in my face once (Browning though, not Bowtech). Either way, it leaves you with a healthy respect for the amount of tension that is on them.
Old 02-18-2007, 05:53 AM
Spike

Why are you so worried about me getting my guardian???? That doesn't seem to be any of your business!! Maybe thats just your way.Oh well if you enjoy searching my posts go ahead .Proves to me you have no life besides your PC.......HA HA HA HA
Old 02-18-2007, 06:54 AM
Host of Hosts

After shooting it for a while could you give us a little review comparing the two? I may be in the market for something in the near future as I'm sure others will be also.
After I get the Guardian I'll be sure to give you a side by side. I didn't shoot it enough at the proshop to do a breakdown, but I will when she gets here. The Vectrix.....very smooth, very quiet, no hand shock. Pretty much everything you want in a bow. Unless you like the tree stump grip on a Mathews
Old 02-18-2007, 06:57 AM
Host of Hosts

I just don't understand how one proshop got this info from Bowtech and none of the others could. It doesn't make alot of sense. The rumour I'm getting from the 2 proshops I've contacted besides the one I deal with is that they are making 300 a day and can't keep up with the demand.
That could be BS too, I don't know.
Old 02-18-2007, 01:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Why are you so worried about me getting my guardian???? That doesn't seem to be any of your business!! Maybe thats just your way.Oh well if you enjoy searching my posts go ahead .Proves to me you have no life besides your PC.......HA HA HA HA
LMAO @ You, no it provides a little basis for whether or not there may be a problem or not. I cango get a Vectrix XL 29" 70# bow in 20minutes, all I have to do is drive to my shop, and hand him $700, The Guardian ain't available for some reason???? Wonder why that is???

Trykon,
If they're pumping out 300 a day, then they should have made enough to meet the demands by now. Unless there are over 15,000 people in this country that want one, at 300 a day, they should have made around 15,000 since the beginning of the year. And if they are making that many, you'd have thought a guy who put money down on one back in Dec. would have gotten his by now.

I'm not trying to start something, but those Bowtech limbs are probably the most likely to have a problem, I've seen polls on AT pertaining to this.

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=320755

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=244267

Again, I think they shoot great, but if the demand is so high for these bows, as it seems it is, wouldn't you think they'd be pumping them out??? There are a few Bowtech's in my local shop, just no Guardians!!

Old 02-18-2007, 02:48 PM
Host of Hosts

Both pollsare not really scientific are they? The AT boys have been bashing Bowtechs since they came out. I thinkthe rumours started on there actually.IStart a poll like that on any Bow maker and you'll get simular results. Except maybe from Hoyt limbs.

Heck there was already rumours of the new Drenalin having limb problems from Mathews. I just think people tend to defend their own favorite companies and in the process feel the need to degrade the competitors.
Old 02-18-2007, 03:40 PM

OHbowhntr: Maybe the reason you can go in and pick up a Vectrix anytime is that not as many people are buying them. Though I have not shot a Vectrix I have shot the Guardian and the Allegiance. They were both very smooth, quiet, and much faster than the advertised speed of the Vectrix. Don't own one as I plan to buy a Synergy w/in the next couple months. It has Barnsdale limbs, VT strings, is faster than any we have mentioned and is also very quiet and smooth. Should be reliable, and as I do my own work on my bows I'm not to concerned about whether or not they are still in business in 20 years.
Old 02-19-2007, 04:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: OHbowhntr

LMAO @ You, no it provides a little basis for whether or not there may be a problem or not. I cango get a Vectrix XL 29" 70# bow in 20minutes, all I have to do is drive to my shop, and hand him $700, The Guardian ain't available for some reason???? Wonder why that is???

Trykon,
If they're pumping out 300 a day, then they should have made enough to meet the demands by now. Unless there are over 15,000 people in this country that want one, at 300 a day, they should have made around 15,000 since the beginning of the year. And if they are making that many, you'd have thought a guy who put money down on one back in Dec. would have gotten his by now.

I'm not trying to start something, but those Bowtech limbs are probably the most likely to have a problem, I've seen polls on AT pertaining to this.

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=320755

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=244267

Again, I think they shoot great, but if the demand is so high for these bows, as it seems it is, wouldn't you think they'd be pumping them out??? There are a few Bowtech's in my local shop, just no Guardians!!

OHbowhntr,

There are a few Guardian's around my area. What dealer do you visit?
Old 02-19-2007, 09:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: BowTech_Shooter
OHbowhntr,

There are a few Guardian's around my area. What dealer do you visit?
I think Pheasantpoint is the one wanting one. Too rich for my blood, I would consider a Vectrix XL, but that may be later in the year, if I even go for one. I am pretty happy with my cheap $300bow actually. But Pheasantpoint ordered one in Dec. and still hasn't gotten it yet. You may give him directions.

Quick Reply: Bowtech driving me crazy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.