Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Lobo bow

Old 01-26-2007, 05:24 PM
Spike

Default RE: Lobo bow

Its just in the prototype stage as of now even though its been used to hunt with this past season. They are working on the type of coating to go on the riser and a few other things.
Old 01-31-2007, 01:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ill go out on a limb and say, "ill bet it isnt going to be cheap"!

ORIGINAL: buckeyebuckhntr

So I guess no one knows anything or has any information on this bow?
Old 01-31-2007, 02:59 PM
Boone & Crockett

Yes, the riser is cast, it uses the same material that the treestands utilize, and is the one and only riser on the market utilizing the particular casting process. One of a kind.
Even if I were interested in this bow that statement right there would have me waiting to see if the bow works. Hell, that god awful ugly riser could break with all them holes in it[&:]. Let it be tested in the field first under all weatherand huntingcondititions.
Old 01-31-2007, 05:46 PM
Banned

I haven't seen Lone Wolf put out any "junk" yet.I went with their climbingsticks and hangon this year. Loved them. Their stands are rated at 350# and other companies are lucky to rate 300#. You can bet that if it has Lone Wolfs name on it, it is quality and quiet. I already have a hot chic, I don't need a pretty bowI have my Hoyt and Bowtech for that.[8D]
Old 06-09-2010, 08:10 PM
Spike

Default Solid bow

It's definately a solid bow, I have one and they are meant to kill, they are light, and accurate, and deadly silent, the whole riser is coated in a plastic/rubber type of thing to keep it more silent from vibration, also all the parts are connected with rubber gasets to keep it silent. My lonewolf treestand and lobo are definately my silent partners!