Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Lobo bow

Old 01-23-2007, 07:18 AM
Super Moderator

Default RE: Lobo bow

I'm interested. If it turns out as good as their treestands it should be good! Hopefully they will have one or two at the Illinois Deer and Turkey classic next month.
Old 01-23-2007, 07:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

I had heard the rumor last year that lone wolf was comeing out with this bow , looks good , that risor has to be stiff . Darton cams are the best made IMO , merlins are a copy and just as good . I will concure with what others said about the P an Y bucks taken , lone wolfs pro has been seen hunting farmed deer with tags already in their ears , true story , not realy what Id call hunting .
Old 01-23-2007, 08:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yes, the riser is cast, it uses the same material that the treestands utilize, and is the one and only riser on the market utilizing the particular casting process. One of a kind.

If you haven't noticed from past Lone Wolf products, Andrae doesn't make products too look cool and to be admired in a store somewhere. They are made to hunt, and I'm proud to have been apart of the design process on this bow. IMO, simplicity is the name of the game.

If you want to know the truth, the dull gray pattern of this bow will blend into a hunting far better than any camo-dipped bow out there. Ever noticed how well a L.W. stands blend into the environment?
Old 01-23-2007, 01:40 PM
Giant Nontypical

Yes, the riser is cast, it uses the same material that the treestands utilize, and is the one and only riser on the market utilizing the particular casting process. One of a kind.

If you haven't noticed from past Lone Wolf products, Andrae doesn't make products too look cool and to be admired in a store somewhere. They are made to hunt, and I'm proud to have been apart of the design process on this bow. IMO, simplicity is the name of the game.
What material are the limbs and what process was used to manufacture them ( laminated etc ).

What is the IBO speed rating of the bow?
What material are the limb pockets?
What material is the grip?
Whatare the strings made from?
What draw lengths is it offered in?

What is the cost of the bow?
Old 01-23-2007, 03:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

yea i wanna know what buckeye said
Old 01-24-2007, 05:34 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well if you cant shoot the deer with it maybe it scare the death out of the deer, or you could just throw it at the deer and knock them out. That is the uuuugliest bow I have ever seen in my life.
Old 01-24-2007, 11:31 AM

that may be the dumbest statement i have ever heard that it is the ugliest bow you have ever seen maybe you can throw it at the deer and kill it. well i'm not going out and buying one anytime soon but if they perform as well as there stands do i will shoot one and see what i think. i look for products that work not look pretty!
Old 01-24-2007, 03:04 PM

rush creek - a lot of folks want their stuff to work - and look pretty.
me and a bunch of other folks make our living that way in this industry.
believe me- something can be both. i saw the bow - stood right next to it. i didn't shoot it - i held it though. i wouldn't buy it, personally - completely based on personal preference. its not pretty enough. right or wrong - that's how it is, and that's how its going to be. the bow sounds like a winner to me - and when finished i'm sure it will be quality if lone wolf associates themselves with it - and i hope they take this to heart - i am positive they will sell more of them if they make them prettier.
Old 01-26-2007, 02:23 PM
Spike

ijimmey, you have you info wrong,way wrong, on the deer, they've harvested, no ear tags, 100% fair chase, not a true story, just lies by jealous people.
Old 01-26-2007, 02:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

So I guess no one knows anything or has any information on this bow?

Quick Reply: Lobo bow

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.