HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Technical (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/technical-20/)
-   -   Lobo bow (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/technical/176627-lobo-bow.html)

lonelyoaktree 01-22-2007 07:19 PM

RE: Lobo bow

you might call it ugly, but the prototype killed TWO B&C bucks in the same year!!

Andrae' 190+ and Adam Hays 200+ on video

TEmbry 01-22-2007 07:52 PM

ORIGINAL: lonelyoaktree

you might call it ugly, but the prototype killed TWO B&C bucks in the same year!!

Andrae' 190+ and Adam Hays 200+ on video
not saying its a bad bow or anything because i know NOTHING about this bow. but i think it is dumb to brag about this bow because its prototype killed two really big deer. how is this different from killing two does?:eek: also im sure there are plenty of bows out there that have killed two b&c deer. this tells nothing of how good the bow is. I could kill a b&c deer with my browning rage if one walked by the stand.

im sure it performs well but everyone was just commenting on the looks of the riser. is this made by a new and upcoming bow company? lets hear the story behind this one. also what are the specs on it?

buckeye 01-22-2007 08:05 PM

Is that riser cast?

What is the weight on it?

Are those CPS cams? The bow andlimb angles look like a couple year old Darton Design, well except for the riser cut outs that is.

What are the specs for the bow?

Snood Slapper 01-22-2007 09:01 PM

I don't believe anyone commented that it wouldn't perform based on it's appearance. Besides, last I checked, the hunter had to do the harvesting...not the bow.

So, I must be a little slow on the uptake...this is a bow offered by Lone Wolf?.?.?

djkiller 01-22-2007 09:16 PM

Does look like CPS cams. I think its aweet looking!!! Personally I'm tired of new bows all looking the same. I like it when people try to mix things up and change the looks !!! I'll bet it does shoot nice also. If it takes off or not isnt the question. Its when !!

Justin 01-22-2007 09:19 PM

Yes, it is a CPS cam and the riser design is loosely based on a Darton as well. Here's what I know - 3.9 lbs with a 35" axle to axle length and 7.25" brace height.

I'll get the rest of the specs tomorrow.

Cougar Mag 01-22-2007 09:47 PM

I'll get the rest of the specs tomorrow.
Are the bows going to be available to the public? Personally I like the riser design, but I am wondering if they have found a way to make sure their are no air pockets in the casting process.

BigJ71 01-22-2007 10:07 PM

Looks like something you would find in a box of Honeycomb cereal.....anyone got milk?:D:D:D

The killing of a big buck anology tobring credence to this bowdoesn't work for me either.

Is the riser cast or machined?

newman1 01-23-2007 06:06 AM

The riser is supposed to be urethane dampened to be deadly quiet.Whatever that means.

Justin 01-23-2007 06:43 AM

Well, I had hoped that the brochure I picked up had more info but it doesn't. I'll see if I can't find out more info on the riser later today. For now, this is all I've got.