Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 HCA Sidewinder Pro >

HCA Sidewinder Pro

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

HCA Sidewinder Pro

Old 01-22-2007, 10:34 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: HCA Sidewinder Pro

Hmm, those limbs remind me of the Hoyt XT 2000 in terms of that open-multi-layered laminate design. I would be interested to hear of the gentleman's experiences with the bow, and the company, once he receives it.
Old 01-22-2007, 11:12 AM

ORIGINAL: PABowhntr

Hmm, those limbs remind me of the Hoyt XT 2000 in terms of that open-multi-layered laminate design. I would be interested to hear of the gentleman's experiences with the bow, and the company, once he receives it.
I have it and have finally gotten it set up. I havent shot it through a chrono yet , but I am not really concerned with speed. I wanted a lighter bow, thats the main reason I bought one, and it is definately lighter.
It shoots really good. Very little hand shock and quiet. I think an STS will relieve any leftover hand shock and make it even quieter.I am shooting CT Cheetah Hunters off of it. The dealer I bought it from set it up and chrono'd three different arrow weights to give me an idea of what to expect speedwise. With thearrows I am shooting, it should be in the neighborhood of 318 fps, but dont quote me on that untill I actually shoot through a chrono. The bow is well made, and the limbs are very nice.
Hopefully, I wont need any experience with the company because that would mean warranty work. Any other questions, give me a shout.

Blessings
Old 02-21-2007, 06:18 AM

Joe Pa
http://highcountryarchery.com/bow_stiletto.htm
Gregg