Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Drenalin broke while shooting >

Drenalin broke while shooting

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Drenalin broke while shooting

Old 12-23-2006, 11:36 PM

Default Drenalin broke while shooting

http://forums.mathewsinc.com/viewtopic.php?t=49529&start=0

Almost bought this bow too
Old 12-24-2006, 01:52 AM

Default RE: Drenalin broke while shooting

That sucks
Old 12-24-2006, 06:14 AM

Almost bought this bow too
don't let that stop you from buying the bow ! it could of been pressed wrong or just a defect . im sure it's a fine bow .
Old 12-24-2006, 07:56 AM
Typical Buck

This pic has been popping up on all the forums lately. That would definitely be a
scary moment for sure.
Old 12-24-2006, 08:22 AM
Typical Buck

This is why i would not buy a radical new design bow when it first comes out. I like to make sure that all the bugs are worked out first. Like the Drenalin or even that new bow tech. Dont get me wrong I think they are good bows, i just dont want to be the guy paying to field test new products. Now if i was given one I would have no problem with that, it would not be my $700+.
Old 12-24-2006, 08:49 AM
Host of Hosts

Something simular happened to one of the Arrow Reps in my area. No sure its related, but a company like Mathews will make it right. They are a quality company. But of course I shoot a Hoyt.
Old 12-24-2006, 09:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

It happens to all of them at some point. When you produce and sell as many bows as some of these manufacturers, its bound to happen. When a company uses a new design or component such as this, the news doesn't surprise me. Another reason why I'm giving the Guardian a couple years to see how it shakes out.

Store that much energy by man made parts and you're going to have this type of thing from time to time. Maybe that Dren was made on a Friday afternoon.
Old 12-24-2006, 06:59 PM

I had almost the same thing happen to another manufacturer's product this week. Luckily no one got hurt.

Funny thing, I thought I saw this same thread over on AT and now it's gone. Interesting how some things 'disappear.'
Old 12-25-2006, 05:36 AM

Dont let this discourage you from from buying the drenalin. I'm not a Mathews guy. but I will say I know alot of people who do. They are excellent bows. and Mathews has a superior rep. Like it said on the Mathews forum. Shipping from UPS< MAIL< FEDX,ect... this time of year means alot of stuff is tossed around. Plus how many times has someone had there hands on it adjusting and tweeking stuff. All companies will have issues at one time or another. Its the price you pay w/ technology!! New ideas will result in some issue's. Mathews prides itself on good bows to much to put out something that hasnt been properly tested.
Old 12-25-2006, 02:54 PM

If a bow cant take being "tossed around" in the mail, what makes you think it will stand up to the rigors of shooting, let alone hunting?

Quick Reply: Drenalin broke while shooting

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.