Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Your kisser button >

Your kisser button

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Your kisser button

Old 11-29-2006, 07:33 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Your kisser button

My draw is just a touch short because of that my kisser button I put it directly in the midle of my lips and my acuracy improved greatly sometimes in the off season tinkering can be a good thing it allows you the opportunity to find what works best. Plus their cheap and easy to atach
Old 11-30-2006, 06:26 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Your kisser button

I've actually shot with just a peep, just a kisser, a peep AND a kisser, and nothing at all. I shot the same out to 30 yards. Ialways putthe string on the tip of my nose, the fletching on my lower lip, and my right index finger 1st knucklejust below my ear lobe where the jaw joint is. With these threeanchor points, I really don't need a peep or a kisser.

The only time my accuracy sufferedwas when I put on my scentlok face mask. My groups went to hell because I couldn't feel any of my anchor points. The only way I could shoot with the face mask was to use a peep sight. So I hunt with a peep for that reason.