Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 anyone using a viper sight? >

anyone using a viper sight?

Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

anyone using a viper sight?

Old 11-18-2006, 11:40 PM

Default anyone using a viper sight?

i seen a viper sight today and i was thinking about picking it up to put on my vectrix (if they ever get here lol) any thoughts or experience with this company?
Old 11-19-2006, 04:40 AM
Super Moderator

Default RE: anyone using a viper sight?

I have one on my hunting bow....great sight. Nothing has moved, come loose, or broke on it.......knock on wood.
Old 11-19-2006, 10:06 AM

hows this one-
Viper Predator Pro Micro Tune
Old 11-19-2006, 10:07 AM

http://www.obsessionarchery.com/viper-predator-hunter-series-p-700.html
Old 11-19-2006, 10:19 AM

i meant this one
http://www.obsessionarchery.com/viper-predator-pro-micro-tune-p-813.html
Old 11-19-2006, 10:33 AM
Typical Buck

Default Viper Archery

I am not a fan of Viper Archery at all.

While I am not farmiliar with thier line of sights, they have been pretty unreliable with regard to some of their other products, namely their D-loop pliers.

I ordered a set this past February during the Harrisburg sportsmans show. Delivery was supposed to be 3 weeks. Here we are in the middle of November and they are still giving lip service about delivery dates. I have been getting the "3-4 more weeks" line for nearly a full year.

Some of the online verndors have received their shipments, however those of us that supported Viper when they were trying to get their product off the ground are still waiting.

IMHO, you can find much more reputable and customer service friendly companies to deal with.
Old 11-19-2006, 11:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Viper Archery

Ianswered your post on Archery Talk about this question. The sight is a very well made sight and the camo is flawless. Excellent sight and just as good as any other premium sight out there.

Viper is still a small comany but make a hgh quality product.

I would look at www.4-darchery.com. Tommy is good people and will bend over backwards to take care of you and his prices are better than the other Viper dealers that I have seen.

Looks like Viper is finally getting around to starting to update their website too. That is a Predator Pro microtune on the home page.

Old 11-19-2006, 05:01 PM
Nontypical Buck

Thier sights are excellent , they are slow to deliver , I waited atleast a month for mine , but it was nice when it showed up .
Old 11-22-2006, 09:01 AM

I bought my Viper predator pro microtune from Tommy @ 4-D archery because my local dealer didn't have one, and Tommy's price was alot better. I'm very pleased with the sight. I got the 6x lens and that is an awesome addition. Never had one before.
Old 11-22-2006, 09:59 AM

I have owned three viper sights in the last few years and have been pleased with their construction.The only up grade I have made is to replace the fibers with all green Fitz fiber. Now I have a very functionable sight that doesn't require a light

Quick Reply: anyone using a viper sight?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.