Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 2007 Bowtech Guardian........ >

2007 Bowtech Guardian........

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

2007 Bowtech Guardian........

Old 10-19-2006, 04:23 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: 2007 Bowtech Guardian........

I wonder where they got the design ?????????////

Old 10-24-2006, 07:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: BowTech_Shooter

I think it's a cool bow...
I never expected that kinda answer outta you bro!

I kinda like it. I sure do miss having the inside poop on these things [:@]I have not read all the posts here, but from a casual look, IMO its just gonna be hellatiously easy to aim/steady without much need for stabilization, and its gonna have VERY LITTLE limb tip travel (and fatigue). This thing should be dead silent and havevery littlerecoil/vibe because the limbs are effectively about 6 " long from the looks of it. Not to mention much of the limb stress is gonna be taken up by the "pivot" (assuming it does in fact pivot...as it looks)

Pat, I don't have your email addy/phone numberanymore...shoot me one at [email protected] I'm in need of some "help" from you and possibly Jerid.

(sorry for the hi-jack folks..hope all is well)

Old 10-24-2006, 08:27 AM
Giant Nontypical

The center pivot does not move, and is stationary for those who are wondering... However, the rest of Jeff's assumptions about the inherent advantages of the design are correct; I can't wait to get my hands on one of these babies!
Old 10-24-2006, 08:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Matt PA posted some pics on ArcheryTalk showing the Guardian and Tribute at full draw. If I was a limb, I would want to be a Guardian limb for sure!
Old 10-24-2006, 10:21 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: JOE PA

Matt PA posted some pics on ArcheryTalk showing the Guardian and Tribute at full draw. If I was a limb, I would want to be a Guardian limb for sure!
Jeff,

I'd say your goingout on a limb here (bad joke huh?)...but you're right...I would too...
Old 10-24-2006, 10:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: JeffB

ORIGINAL: BowTech_Shooter

I think it's a cool bow...
I never expected that kinda answer outta you bro!

I kinda like it. I sure do miss having the inside poop on these things [:@]I have not read all the posts here, but from a casual look, IMO its just gonna be hellatiously easy to aim/steady without much need for stabilization, and its gonna have VERY LITTLE limb tip travel (and fatigue). This thing should be dead silent and havevery littlerecoil/vibe because the limbs are effectively about 6 " long from the looks of it. Not to mention much of the limb stress is gonna be taken up by the "pivot" (assuming it does in fact pivot...as it looks)

Pat, I don't have your email addy/phone numberanymore...shoot me one at [email protected] I'm in need of some "help" from you and possibly Jerid.

(sorry for the hi-jack folks..hope all is well)
Jeffrey, [8D](I know you hate that)...

To be honest with you this design is incredible. I was forunate enough to shoot the early prototype as well as the finished product and it's very smooth, very fast and although I didn't shoot it at distance it seems likeit will be very forgiving since it has a deflex geometry. It holds different.

I'll send you an e-mail as soon as my e-mail is back up and running...(changed servers)
Old 10-24-2006, 08:41 PM

I was just at my bowTech dealertoday to buy a Tribute... he told me to wait... And Isee why!

I came on here to see if you guys had it up and WoW.. It looks BAD A**!
Old 10-25-2006, 11:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

I can't wait to see the specs on these new bows. Hopefully we're just a few days away.
Old 10-25-2006, 05:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

What do you want to know?
Old 10-25-2006, 06:03 PM
Super Moderator

What do you want to know?
Everything!!!! A to A, brace height, mass weight, available draw lengths, etc. This is the last thing I need to be looking at right now but............

Quick Reply: 2007 Bowtech Guardian........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.