Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
Rest for shooting with fingers >

Rest for shooting with fingers

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Rest for shooting with fingers

Old 11-06-2002, 05:45 AM

Default Rest for shooting with fingers

What rest do you guys use that shoot with your fingers. I'm thinking about shooting with a finger release again. Just to keep things simple.

Old 11-06-2002, 11:12 AM

Default RE: Rest for shooting with fingers

I like the Golden Key Superstar.
Old 11-06-2002, 12:54 PM

That's a good one.I also used a hunter supreme back when I shot fingers.

Billy

WHACKEM N STACKEM
Old 11-07-2002, 05:13 AM

ID suggest a whisker biscuit, i really was skeptic but tried one jsut to be able to say they are awful i know from experience but fell in love with it,

"She said if I hit that fishin hole today, she's be packin all her things and she'd, be gone by noon....I'm gonna miss her, when I get home."
Old 11-07-2002, 03:24 PM
mez
Nontypical Buck

I used a NAP flipper rest when I shot fingers. Simple to adjust, cheap and it works good. Last one I had was on my bow for six years, after I got it tuned I didn't touch it until I took it off.
Old 11-13-2002, 12:19 PM

Golden Key Superstar rest. I haven't seen another est that offers the adjustability of this one. It comes with different launchers and side plates so that any arrow combination can be tunes. Micro adjustable for verticle and horizontal adjustment.

You won't be sorry.

http://www.goldenkeyarchery.com/
Old 11-13-2002, 04:46 PM

I like the GKF Arro-Trac & Ultra Trac

The good old Flipper & the models by Cavalier are good too. The Ultra Trac with a plunger would be the ultimate in my book as far as finger shooting goes.
Old 11-14-2002, 04:08 AM
Fork Horn

When I used to shoot fingers I used a cushioned plunger with a curved springy rest on it. Cost I think $10. Also used a 4 blade head and 4 fletch (75-105). Was simple to use, didn't matter how I knocked the arrow as both ways were the same. Never had any fletch clearance problems. Sometimes I wonder why I left the simpler ways when I look at all the gadgets and success with it.

Old 11-15-2002, 07:22 PM

springy
Old 11-17-2002, 11:13 AM

My current rest is the Cavalier Freeflyte I use a plunger button instead of the pressure plate or fin I can adjust the side tesion to get my broadheads and feild points to group together. GFK ultratrac is another good one GFK Medalist. Cavalier freeflyte micro is a good one too. I tried the bodoodle timberdoodle and had terrible luck with it. I could not acheive clearence. A flipper plunger combo is the best for clearence and tuning ease. Good Luck.

Quick Reply: Rest for shooting with fingers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.