Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Different broadheads >

Different broadheads

Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Different broadheads

Old 07-24-2006, 11:17 PM

Default Different broadheads

Question for you guys am having A little trouble tunning my broadheads out of my new Trykon I am shooting 100gr Thunderheads I have paper tuned my arrows so they are shooting perfect holes with field points and broadheads but I can not make my broadheads group. I am going to go to Blazers and try that. Somebody told me that I might have to go to A smaller or shorter broadhead with the faster speed I would rather not go to mechanical broadheads . What do you guys think?. What would be A good sturdy smaller broadhead that weighs 100 gr. Thanks
Old 07-25-2006, 01:41 AM

Default RE: Different broadheads

The Blazerrs helped my groups , no question. I also think my tightest groups came from muzzy 3 blade 100 . Im sure there may be some tunning issues that others can and will mention for you. Just be calm when you shoot and good luck