Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Question,Gibblet.???? >

Question,Gibblet.????

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Question,Gibblet.????

Old 05-26-2006, 05:08 AM
Typical Buck

Default Question,Gibblet.????

Gibblet,I remember you mentioning in a past post, something about a string server,can you tell me what brand/or type,and post a picture?I have a couple servers, one I always keep my center serving materials on,and the other "end serving" material.I like the one I use for my end servings,because of the weight and quality,but I would like something that serves quicker.I think apple sells one that is motorized but is a bit costly.I was even thinking of building one that will rotate at both ends with a foot peddle control.Thanks for any replies.
Old 05-26-2006, 05:49 AM

Default RE: Question,Gibblet.????

for handheld jigs i use the beiter winder. they're good. my serving machine - which tensions and spins the string is the apple pro-server. htm has come out with one also with quite a bit more features. the apple is about 4k with shipping and the new htm is about 6k.
Old 05-26-2006, 03:46 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Question,Gibblet.????

$6000.00 ???? That's a whole lot of dough.I would never have thought that they would cost six grand.I guess I'll build my own[:@]