Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Pendulum Site Best One? >

Pendulum Site Best One?

Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Pendulum Site Best One?

Old 05-08-2006, 04:44 AM
Fork Horn

Default Pendulum Site Best One?

I want to try a pendulum site this season - all the deer I've shot is from a tree stand. Does anyone have a opinion on which one is the best True Glow or Cobra. OR do you have another one?
Old 05-08-2006, 05:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Pendulum Site Best One?

I've shot Savages for years and my only comments there would be to stay away from the ones with a plastic pin guard.
The ones with the metal pin guard are almost silent.-

I'm learning the longer I play this game that anything that can move is most likely going to make some vibrating noise. The quieter the bows get the more these noises rear their ugly head.

With that said both the Tru-glo and the Cobras do look good. I would try to find out which one is quieter than the other and go that route. If you can still get the Tr-glo with the tritium pin that's the direction I'd head first.
Old 05-08-2006, 05:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

.....Or, check out the new Vital Bow Gear sights. They make a pendulum called the Camelback. I have one and it is totally silent and really bright! It is easy to mount up and sight in too. They say to take a pendulum and sight it in on flat level ground at 20 yards and leave it be. Then you will be good to go from 5 to 30 yards! [8D]

Old 05-08-2006, 08:55 AM

I just bought the Trophy Ridge Mantis V-Drive Guide Series Sight...pricey...have not shot it yet...will mount it on my Alligiance when ut arrives and let you all know.

BO