Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 must see new sight from viper >

must see new sight from viper

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

must see new sight from viper

Old 02-15-2006, 06:50 PM

Default must see new sight from viper

hey my biggest problem with new fiber sight pin are how easy they are to break during the season.well i was at the harrisburg show last week and talked to the guy from viper. he had a fiber matial that you could easly replace the fiber in your vapor sight pin if you break them. and also what surpised me was he had a peice of his fiber material he was tieing into knots to show how durable it is. the only problem is he didnt have any of his new sights out yet. im going to order them and i will give you guys some feedback god or bad!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-15-2006, 07:28 PM
Super Moderator

Default RE: must see new sight from viper

Rob here is buying a new Viper sight I believe. I saw my first one tonight at the pro shop.........from a distance I first thought it to be a Spot Hogg Hog-it. Let us know how you like it, me thinks my next sight will be a Viper as well. Looks to be very well built.
Old 02-16-2006, 06:03 AM

ORIGINAL: Madeline

hey my biggest problem with new fiber sight pin are how easy they are to break during the season.well i was at the harrisburg show last week and talked to the guy from viper. he had a fiber matial that you could easly replace the fiber in your vapor sight pin if you break them. and also what surpised me was he had a peice of his fiber material he was tieing into knots to show how durable it is. the only problem is he didnt have any of his new sights out yet. im going to order them and i will give you guys some feedback god or bad!!!!!!!!!!
The sword sight is the same aboutthere fibers!I bought a twighlight
hunter sight and love it.Check them out: http://www.swordacusite.com/
Old 02-16-2006, 08:12 AM

Just received my Viper pro 2000 yesterday, and I am very impressed!! This sight is definately the best sight I have seen for the money!!! Rick was very helpful, and the sight was shipped in a very timely fashion!! You won't go wrong with purchasing one of these sights!! Check out all their products at viperarcheryproducts.com !! Now I have to wait till my new bow gets here to try it out, can't wait!!
Old 02-16-2006, 12:46 PM

I checked these sights out the looked pretty sweet......They also look a bit heavy. Are they?
Old 02-16-2006, 01:05 PM

can you adjust 2nd axis (level)?
Old 02-16-2006, 01:21 PM
Boone & Crockett

I as well was thoroughly impressed with the Viper sights I handled in Harrisburg, so impressed that I ordered two of the Viper Predator Pro Microtune in black with the light attachment, one for my new dream setup and the second for a friend whom I told about it, he said if I liked it, order two cause he knows my particulars when it comes to my accessories...very impressive sights...due to ship these mid March....you can't see the Microtune on the web site yet but you can see the Predator Pro line. The website is also due to be revamped mid March I believe he said.
Old 02-16-2006, 10:50 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: D.Parsons

ORIGINAL: Madeline

The sword sight is the same aboutthere fibers!I bought a twighlight
hunter sight and love it.Check them out: http://www.swordacusite.com/
Those look a lot like an extreme sight.
Old 02-16-2006, 11:11 PM

i shoot viper very nice