Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Sight suggestions? >

Sight suggestions?

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Sight suggestions?

Old 01-31-2006, 12:37 PM

Default RE: Sight suggestions?

i have a buddy in ohio that got a sword, said its great, but the bubble isn't right and there is no way to adjust it. major flaw for a 3d sight.the tech there just told him to get it the same each time he draws. he's not happy!
Old 01-31-2006, 05:08 PM
Typical Buck

For what it's worth, I just bought a $39.00 Lil Copper John to experiment with and I'm having a hard time going back to my Copper John Pro III. I think I may stay with this little sight. It's not the best in any category, except price, but it fits my K*I*S*S approach to archery lately. I think it may bea prelude to recurve shooting.......
Old 02-01-2006, 06:52 AM
Boone & Crockett

Thanks again folks. I still haven't decided and won't be going down till tonight. I will actually be meeting up with a regular from another forum who is visiting the area.

Fred,

I like the CJ Little John. Basic, no-nonsense, durable sight. I think it would be great on my hunting bow if I did not already upgrade last year to a Cobra Sidewinder Radiant. I would like a level on my 3D sight and with a little bit more riser extension though. Otherwise, I would be giving the little John a hard look.
Old 02-04-2006, 05:56 AM

Frank
I guess you already bought the sight but I did pick up a copper john pro 3.
It was just under 100 bucks. I think the pro 2 at cabelas is under 90. Same sight with out the 2nd and 3rd axis. It came with .019 pins, what a differance the size makes. The lenght is from the extension bar is adjustable and your quiver can be mounted on the sight.
Can't wait to see the 06 old glory.
Mike