Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 Mighty Mite and MZE? >

Mighty Mite and MZE?

Community
Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

Mighty Mite and MZE?

Old 01-14-2006, 08:08 PM

Default Mighty Mite and MZE?

I had bought a MZE a while back to put on my MM VFT. I had contact issues with the rest that I couldn't alleviate, so I bought a WB QS Delux and have been satisfied with it, but my grouping starts to jump at 35 yds. Has anyone been able to get the MZE to work with the short parrallel limb bows? Have I missed something? I heard that the MZEwouldn't work with my bow, but I figured if anyone figured it out - they would be here. If not -- then I guess I have one for sale. Any help is appreciated.
Old 01-14-2006, 11:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Mighty Mite and MZE?

I do believe that Muzzy are bringing out another version of the MZE for those bows which dont have a lot of cable slide travel
Old 01-15-2006, 07:51 AM

If that be the case----I wonder if they would swap rests with me, being that I bought it for my MM and couldn't get it to work---I have delt with them before, and their customer service is great.
Old 01-15-2006, 12:15 PM

I couldn't get it to work on mine either, but have talked to others that did get it to work. They have a muzzy that works off from a line attached to your harness like most of the other drop aways use. I think it was designed for the mathews roller gaurd bows, but should work on any bow. However using this turns your muzzy into a true drop away vrs a driven away rest.

I put a Drop Zone on my Mighty Might and it works fine. I put the muzzy on my girlfriends Alpine Micro. If they make a muzzy that works well on the mighty might using the linkage I may consider getting one for it. The only down fall is my gaurd rod likes to back out and come loose on my bowtech. I was thinking of switching to a windwalker or whatever it's called. Just waiting to see one in a store. Haven't heard much about them lately though.

Paul