HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Technical (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/technical-20/)
-   -   Bowtech bow strings (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/technical/127800-bowtech-bow-strings.html)

sr77 01-05-2006 03:35 PM

Bowtech bow strings

What is the consensus on the quality of these strings? I have not really gotten down to any fine tuning with the new Tribute, and thought that before I did, this would be an important question to ask.

Shane

Kanga 01-05-2006 03:43 PM

RE: Bowtech bow strings

They are IMHO the best factory installed string.

It will take about 50 shots to settle the string in then install your peep and start tuning that baby up;)

MizzoukiSpot 01-05-2006 03:45 PM

They are very good strings. Have watched them go from "iffy" to "great" since I started buying them in 03.

gibblet 01-05-2006 08:58 PM

i like them too.

The Rev 01-05-2006 09:05 PM

Okay Ausy, if they are so good. when are we going to install my peep.... :D:D:DI thought you were going to be off today, I called, No Ausey person....called around 12: 30

nubo 01-05-2006 09:24 PM

He must have been out shopping with that new carry bag.

nubo

Kanga 01-05-2006 09:25 PM

ORIGINAL: The Rev

Okay Ausy, if they are so good. when are we going to install my peep.... :D:D:DI thought you were going to be off today, I called, No Ausey person....called around 12: 30
Yes I was off today and had to take my wife to have the scope again (but you knew that):)

Seeing I did not go to bed at all last night I laid down when we got home from the hospital and never heard the phone. Oh BTW you did not leave a message;)

As for your peep I showed you how to install one without a press :D

So my guess is going to be ifn ya want me to install it ya gonna hafta wait till Mondie:D

Oh and for the record everything went well with the scope they found 2 small pollups which they got rid of and everything else has healed up good and no sign of any new cancer so my wife can have to ostimy reversed when the surgeon can schedule her most likely after she has finished the chemo.

gibblet 01-06-2006 04:04 AM

ausie that sounds like great news. i know she'll be happy getting the reversal.

sr77 01-06-2006 07:23 AM

Hey Ausie, I don't know you or your wife, but that is good news from the doctor. Good to hear:)

Paul L Mohr 01-06-2006 09:13 AM

I have an 04 model mighty might and the strings have not moved since the day I bought it! I should get them changed this year just for the heck of it though. I marked the cam by the limbs for referance point and it is still in the same spot it was when I marked. I am pretty impressed to be honest. I'm even missing a few strands on my string (my fault) and still no problems.

The only problem I have with my bowtech at all is the cable guard rod likes to come loose on me now and then.

Paul