HuntingNet.com Forums

HuntingNet.com Forums (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/)
-   Technical (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/technical-20/)
-   -   Trophy Ridge Ridgehunter 2 Piece (https://www.huntingnet.com/forum/technical/105940-trophy-ridge-ridgehunter-2-piece.html)

Rick James 07-18-2005 02:27 PM

Trophy Ridge Ridgehunter 2 Piece

Anyone use one and have actual experience yet? I have heard nothing but great stuff about the one piece. Idefinately like a bow mounted quiver for hunting, and don't like the detachable models since the variable of it on and offchanges thing too much IMO. I am wondering if the 2 piece is as good as the reviews and the price tag?

I already ordered it today........lol. I went on a bit of a spending spree. I got the 2 piece TR quiver, a Nikon ProStaff 440 rangefinder, and 6x new slick trick 125's + spare blades for all of them.

jsasker 07-19-2005 08:23 AM

RE: Trophy Ridge Ridgehunter 2 Piece

I am waiting for some feedback on this quiver also--they look great!

Rick James 07-19-2005 08:29 AM

Well if no one posts anything, I will post up when mine gets in with my impressions. FYI.....you can get them on Ebay for about $60 as compared to the $100 retail price they have.

IL-Cornfed 07-19-2005 07:43 PM

I have already hunted with the one-piece this spring in the Turkey woods and I couldn't have been more impressed with the quality of the product! I have the 2-piece also but I haven't really had the chance to play with it much yet. They truly are outstanding quivers and I promise you..... you'll be impressed! Let me know what ou think of it after you get a chance to use it? I love the ones I have, that's for sure!

Rick James 07-21-2005 01:05 PM

Well I got it. It definately seems to be the highest quality quiver I have seen, very comparable to the Mathews quality quivers out there. My only complaints is that the retail price on it is outrageous. If I was not able to pick it up for the $60 I spent, I probably would have bought something else even if it wasn't as good of quality. With that said, it is an excellent quiver and seems to be of better build than anything else I have seen except Mathews.

jsasker 07-21-2005 03:08 PM

You got it for 60 bucks?I was looking at one for 90--how'd you do that?

Rick James 07-22-2005 05:50 AM

ebay........there is a guy on there that has them listed on a buy it now auction for $99, but you can also submit a highest offer for it also. I sent an offer of exactly $66.50 and he accepted.

IL-Cornfed 07-23-2005 12:05 PM

I KNEW you would love that quiver Rick. They are as good as it gets in a bow quiver.

Orions_Bow 07-25-2005 12:35 PM

I use both models, you will be very happy with them! Awsome product!