Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 if you have a switchback >

if you have a switchback

Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

if you have a switchback

Old 06-21-2005, 09:16 PM

Default if you have a switchback

i just want to know how many people have a switchback so just let me know please
Old 06-22-2005, 07:25 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: if you have a switchback

Yep!! And I would put it up against any other Bow out there.
Old 06-22-2005, 07:39 AM
Fork Horn

Just got one also!
Old 06-22-2005, 08:47 PM
Spike

I also just purchased a Switchback.
Hey Browning 1, how do you like your Carbon Express 300's with your SB? I used them for the last 5 years with my Mathews Featherlite and was thinking about getting new ones for my SB. I cant test shoot it for a little while because I am in Iraq and my bow just got delivered to my house. Thanks
Old 06-23-2005, 08:20 AM
Fork Horn

I have yet to shoot mine. I ordered it a week ago...shop said 2 - 3 weeks before it comes in. They told me to shoot my cx300s to break in the bow...then get new arrows. I am thinking of switching to goldtips or whatever they recommend.
Old 06-23-2005, 01:49 PM
Spike

Browning 1, I have never heard of someone say order expensive arrows and then replace them after the bow is broke in. I hope they are not screwing you. I shot the Carbon Express 300's for years with my Featherlite when I bought it new. I love them from the first shot all the way through. They fly fast and are very accurate. Hopefullly you do not have to purchase another $100 per dozen set of arrows
Old 06-23-2005, 02:29 PM
Fork Horn

WiscBowHntr82,

You misunderstood...I already have CX 300s that I have shot for years using my old bow. I have yet toshoot my switchback since it's still on order. The old arrowsmay or may not be spined correctly for the new bow. I am only going to use these arrows to break in the new bow for string stretch.Once broken in...I will figure out what arrows I want for the new bow based on draw weight ,length etc... My draw length on my old bow was 30" the new SB is 29" which fits me better then the 30". Once I figure out what settings are most comfortable on the SB I may go to a different spine. I have not yet ordered any arrows.
Old 06-23-2005, 06:13 PM
Spike

Browning 1, sorry about that. I did misunderstand you. That makes alot more sense. I hope those arrows work out for even after its broke in. I have almost narrowed down my choice of arrows to Carbon Express 300s or Gold Tip Pro's. I will figure out when I get back from Iraq. Also I see you are from Big Bend. I grew up in Wind Lake. I live in Georgia now because I am in the Air Force. Where in Wisconsin do you hunt?
Old 06-24-2005, 12:31 AM

wiscobowhntr, i have goldtips and the pro s 22'ss are awesome pretty fast to
Old 06-26-2005, 07:44 PM

I have one. It's great.

Quick Reply: if you have a switchback

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.