Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 What speed are Switchback shooters getting? >

What speed are Switchback shooters getting?

Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

What speed are Switchback shooters getting?

Old 06-22-2005, 07:47 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: What speed are Switchback shooters getting?

ORIGINAL: lilrobinhood

well thats the problem if they have take that many off the line then i dont think i want one somthin that sh!ty
So every company that discontinues a product, it is because it was a sh!ty product? GM discontinued the Firebird, Camaro, and S10. Remington discontinued the ADL.

A discontinuation doesn't mean it was a sh!ty product, they are just making room for new ones. I will put my Discontinued Legacy up against any current production bow on the market.

I don't have a problem with some one that prefers a bow company other than Mathews, thats your choice, however you have to give credit where credit is due. Mathews makes some of the best shooting bows out there, thats a fact. Oh by the way in case you didn't know Mathews has done more for the compound bow than any other bow company. Mathews did to the compounds what Fred Beardid tothe recurve. All of these other bow companies use or have used some type of Mathews Patent.

You can say Mathews makes sh!ty bows all you want, but it doesn't make you sound very intelligent.
Old 06-22-2005, 08:52 AM

AGREE
Old 06-22-2005, 08:58 AM
Fork Horn

Preach it Brother!!!!
Old 06-22-2005, 02:12 PM

I concur
Old 06-23-2005, 12:13 AM

I dont have a problem with you or mathews i just said i wouldnt shoot one. The shop i shoot at everyday sells mathews and everyday i give the owner crap about his switchback it is a very nice bow!i just wanted to you crap about yours dude.
Old 06-26-2005, 07:52 PM

I 'm in trouble! All that money on the new Switchback, Easton Axis 400 arrows and I cant kill deer. I only shoot 267fps. I'll have to remove the string leechs to get back to 272fps.
Old 06-26-2005, 09:48 PM
Spike

Ridge Hunter,
I dont get it, you cant kill deer shooting 267fps. My old Mathews was a whopping 240fps and I had no problem getting a pass through shot. Most of the people that I know that shoot the Switchback shoot in the 280's and some in the 290's. I can guaruntee that you could take a deer with that speed. I will setting up my Switchback when I get back from Iraq in a couple of weeks and will post what speed I am shooting