Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Archery Forums > Technical
 user poll of 5 new bows: what do you think? >

user poll of 5 new bows: what do you think?

Technical Find or ask for all the information on setting up, tuning, and shooting your bow. If it's the technical side of archery, you'll find it here.

user poll of 5 new bows: what do you think?

Old 06-16-2005, 02:21 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: user poll of 5 new bows: what do you think?

I dont have any problem with the hoyt jumping around, but i will say it has slightly more vibration then the mathews. The mathews is a darn good bow. I got the V-tec because i just wanted a little shorter ATA bow, and had shot it many of times, being happy with it. The speed was also a reason i chose the Hoyt, but it wasn't something that was that important to me.
Old 06-16-2005, 08:53 PM

Default RE: user poll of 5 new bows: what do you think?

actually hardhead i shoot a bowtech bk2 when I put my peep sight on I also put my cat wiskers on. I separated my string where i wantted my wiskers to go put them in then tied them on. I also put them on my cable as well and i have placed2 limb savers on each limb. I also use a 12 in.stabalizer. believe me this bow is quiet, fast and accurate. My arrows are gt xt5575 28in. I have yet to get in on a chronograph yet. It will make you shot perfect form or you miss target completely.