Technical Help Post your technical questions here, such as those pertaining to posting, replying, images, etc. DO NOT POST HUNTING QUESTIONS HERE!!!!

Pic question

Old 02-28-2005, 08:01 AM

Default Pic question

O.k I've got some pics on my computer under my documents but dont know how to get them to this forum. Any tips on how. Thanks. I saw where you told another guy to download his to a site like photobucket but I cant even get that far. It doesnt give me an option to download it where I want to. It did let me send them to msnusrers.com but I dont know where to go from there. Please help, I'm about to pull my hair out!!!!!!
Old 03-04-2005, 12:26 AM

Default RE: Pic question

How To Post Pictures.

Go to [link]http://www.photobucket.com[/link] Go to sign-up fill out info...then when at your page go to Browse Then look for your picture...when you find it click Upload Then Under Your Image Shoud Be An Addy...Looks Like This.
Code:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/turkeyhunter_16/catherine_bach21.jpg
Take that addy and to post it, on a Topic post.. click Image It will look like this, In Bettween the ] [ Put You Addy
Example
Code:
To put a picture or banner as your "Signature"

Copy your picture address and go to Profile then go down to Signature
take your and put that where it says Signature with your addy. Go to bottom hit apply then ok. And there ya are!

This Is What Code Should Look Like For Signature.

Code: